Book one: Chapter thirty three

Luigi's POV

Zulu climbed on top of me, licking my face and then snuggled into me as we both sat around the kitchen island, watching Zuri do the cooking.

I wanted to cook with Zuri doing nothing, you know just me pampering her and our little girl. Gosh I sound like a dad already, I think I want to make babies with Zuri. Anytime we kiss and cuddle or make out, I wish we could take it further like baby making stage but she's too innocent and immature yet, I sometimes feel her hesitancy when we kiss especially when I decide to do other stuffs. Stuffs that I'm not gonna do not because I wanna do the deed or something but because I want to show affection to her, in my own way.

They haven't gone beyond kissing, grabbing and cuddling. I'm thinking of trying other things, before that I'll ask her about it just so I know she's going to me comfortable and likes it.

I'm proud too, seeing her in her kitchen as my wife, yet to but it's all the same, cooking for me. This isn't the first time she's cooked, it's been lots of times and anytime I anticipate how they're going to taste like. I agree with Wendy, Zuri is very talented, not just singing and braiding, cooking too. Her food are divine and mouthwatering, I always don't get enough.

Zulu's yawn brought me out of my day dreaming. "What's wrong angel?"

"Your lazy angel is tired, can you like put her to bed?" This girl is so lazy. She's been pampered all her life by Fia and now Zuri.

"Yeah yeah, I will be back." I pulled her in for a kiss. Zulu tried pushing my face away from her mama's with her tiny paws. "Don't you want me kissing mama?"

"She might be thinking you're biting me." Zuri said, laughing at us.

"Give me a break, Fia has done more than this in front of her, this girl is naughty like hell, she knows more about stuffs than you do."

She quickly pecked my lips before Zulu could push her face away from mine. "Don't lie on my baby girl, she's very very innocent, come back soon cause the food is almost ready." Little does Zuri know, Zulu knows about Bobby Jones.

"Okay wifey." Her cheeks turned a bright shade of red at my words, causing me to smile. She loves me calling her that.

I dashed to the living room and turned on a cool pet music before laying Zulu on her black and pink princess dog bed that has her name sewn hugely in gold glitter around it. I rested her head on a bone shaped pillow as I gently raked her fur the way Zuri rakes my hair when we're cuddling.

This lazy girl of a puppy yawned and stretched, slowly drifting off to sleep. I'm going to do great with our kids if Zuri is busy or is heavy with another baby, we're going to have a football team.

"Awwn my boo, I've been watching you for the past minutes and honey, you did really great. You're going to be a great dad someday."

"I can feel it babe, lets make one." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a peck on my cheeks. This girl is something else, I'm talking about baby making and she's here into pecking?

"Sorry dude but I'm hungry." I sighed, I know damn well it's her excuse to avoid the subject. I can't figure out why she isn't keen on that, I know she's a virgin and isn't ready and all but????

It's not like I'm forcing her to or something, I want to know what she thinks about that and she's indirectly told me she isn't ready. I'm not mad in the least, I'm low key happy she isn't even ready. I want it to be special for her like our wedding night just like every girl wants.

"Yeah lets go I'm hungry too but not for food."

"For?" She curiously asked, looking at my face.