Book one: Chapter thirty five

Luigi's POV

I always thought the saying that Gianni men are lethal beasts when enraged was pure exaggeration, it was a saying to make them look fearful in the eyes of other men.

Tonight, I know the authenticity of that saying. I'm consumed with rage, in my body, soul and everywhere. How dare she!

Here I thought she was different from other women, ha they're all the same. Her included. I overheard her conversation last night, when she thought I was sleep so she could talk with her lover without me hearing. Ha, little did she know I was wide awake, listening to every detail of the conversation.

It's too cute, I miss you honey, so are you back? So we meet up at our favorite restaurant, oh him? He doesn't know you and he doesn't mind, more sexy dreams.

I knew it's her lover. The Zuri I know has just a best friend Azzy, whom I've met and known and the last time I checked, she stays with them now.

So my suspicion is right. I was totally disgusted with her this morning. Waking up and behaving like all is well when she was going my back and having an affair with someone else.

I decided to be away from her and tail her tonight and once again I was right. The recording, photos and everything shows she went out with a man to their favorite restaurant, the private section. Of course they will need all the privacy they won't in having their shameless affair and lustful deeds.Unfortunately that idiot couldn't capture that face of the man she was with. Incompetent workers!

Shamelessly hugging him in a dark parking lot, I thought she was better than that, mnh I guess she's like them all. When I'm out of this relationship I'm kissing goodbye to dating. They're useless, only ending in pain and betrayal.

Only I know the pain I'm feeling right now. I've heard so much about broken heart from Fia, my friends and people yet I didn't know it was this painful. You can't relate to something if  you've never felt it.

I feel like my heart is breaking into thousand pieces, shattering and I can't do anything about it because I brought it upon myself. If only I never went with Paris to that church that fateful day. I wouldn't be in love and feeling like a total wimp right now.

The most cheating, liar and heartbreaker alive. I must admit she's dressed to kill and looking sexy. Sexy for her lover! In my favorite color on her RED! She definitely planned on wowing him tonight. Zuri arrived home in a car which she took minutes in before getting out and shut the door, happiness on her face as she smiled broadly.

My blood boiled, the anger I've been suppressing came back with a full force. I had to take on deep breaths, to calm me down lest I do something to her we both will regret. 

"Lui? What are you doing here? You should have gone inside the house, it's too cold here." She came towards me, attempting to brush off the snow flakes off my coat.

"Get your filthy hands of me you manipulative liar and cheat." I sneered at her, anger seeking through and consuming me more than I bargained for. How dare she go out with her lover, touch him in places I don't want to mention and come here touching me with the same hands she's fornicated with.

Zuri looked at me in surprise at my choice of words and tone. "What are you talking about?"

"What I'm I talking about?"

"Yes you're calling me a cheat and you know me very well. I'm far from what you're calling me." She crossed her hands on her chest as she looked at me with an angry face.

"Oh really? Then I guess I don't know you much! Care to explain this?" I threw the pictures taken by my detective friend at her disgusting face.

She collected them from the floor and looked at it picture by picture. Her eyes flashed with anger, it was so unnecessary. Is she coming to fight me? Even when she's been busted? "So this is all what the insults are about. This?"