Book one: Chapter twenty six

Luigi's POV

I haven't been able to call her like I used to all day yesterday and I saw her when I came to work this morning. Sitting at her desk and engrossed in her work.

She didn't smile at me and be all cozy with me like she does. Everything about her is screaming professional. That worries me a bit, what if she figured she's the one I was talking about last Saturday and has decided to distance herself from me so it doesn't ruin our friendship.

Being distant from her is the last thing I need.
Aside the office related stuffs that I'm dependent on her for, I've grown these past weeks to love her more than I used to. She's the ideal woman for every man- kind, family oriented, listens more and talk less, is empathetic towards people and beautiful, that's a bonus.

I can't let a woman like that slip away from me just because she says I'm a special friend and nothing more than that. I have to do everything I can which I have but one: seduce her to see if she finds me attractive. That somewhat will give me hope she loves me more than the friend she claims.

A perfect opportunity brought itself. Deandra came into my office to receive my signature for important documents.

I was nervous in carrying out my plan. Luigi then would have been rough but Luigi now is always gentle. "Come here please."

She hesitated a while before coming closer to me, creating a reasonable distant between us. I was hurt, realizing she truly wants to distance herself from me. This is a more reason why I gotta do what I wanna do. "Dee Dee please, I want just a hug."

She didn't budge. If persuasion fails, force must be applied. I hate what I'm about to do yet I have to.

I walked closer to her and trapped her in between my desk. Then I stared at her face and flickered my eyes to her lips briefly before looking at her again. "Why are you acting distance Dee? Have I wronged you?"

"I'm acting perfectly fine and no you haven't wronged me."

"You are, you didn't relate to me today like you always do."

"I'm just feeling weak, that's all."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Then I happen to have the right medicine for you."

"Which is?" She asked me in curiosity.

"This." I sent my lips on hers making her gasp. She quickly shut her mouth, barring me entry. I know just what to do. I slowly trailed my tongue from her lips to behind her ear and sucked on that sensitive spot there like my life depended on it.

She slowly melted to my magical lips and moaned lightly. Now I can go back to what I was doing. Without warning, I slammed my lips on hers and kissed the hell out of her for as long as I could remember. She stopped struggling and kissed me back too with a full force.

I then roamed my hand around her waist, touching beads in the process, beads? I love beads, they're sexy and a turn on. I grabbed her bum, squeezing it. She moaned again, mental note, she likes to be grabbed. 

Deandra took me by surprise by started unbuttoning my shirt, button after button till they were all done and roamed her hands on my chest, still kissing me. I like how her hands feel on my skin.

I was disappointed when she stopped and pulled away, breathing heavily. "It's wrong, we shouldn't have done that yet it feels so right. Your lips, your skin, Luigi it feels so right but it's wrong."

"Why is it wrong if it feels so right?"

"I think it's lust and not love I feel for you." Huh? So she feels something for me other than the friend crap she sold to me?

"What do you mean?"

She glanced at me briefly and looked away, pulling her skirt down and covering her exposed thighs that were so sexy. "Lately, I've been having some feelings for you that I can't point a finger to if it's love or lust. With what happened just now I know beyond doubt, it's mere lust not love. Hell I don't think you love me, you only want my body and not love my soul."

"No no don't say that, I love you more than you can ever think of. Zuri, you don't know how I've been meaning to say this to you."

"But you said you're in love with someone else."

"I was talking about you that day at the park, I love you since the day you came to work for me. My pride, hatred and arrogance prevented me from seeing this till that day I saw you at the restaurant with another man. I got so jealous, I wanted to murder him."

"What? He's just a friend."

"Are we all just friends to you?" Why is she confusing both of us?

"Uhm yes—except you. I feel something far more greater for you than him."

"I'm not convinced, that wasn't what you meant on Saturday."

"I know, I hadn't figured it out then."

"What makes you think you've figured it out now?"

"I've been having an inner battle and thinking about all what we've been through. Luigi you're the only man who's ever made me feel this special and loved."

"I wish my heart will race at your words but it isn't. How will I know my love isn't being reciprocated, and that you want me just for something else. My fame, body and money." Now my past insecurities are flowing in.

"I'm not after all those Luigi, you should know me now. Somethings aren't always about money and sex to some of us."

"I know you Deandra, I've studied you long enough to know. I love you very much, I only want you to love me as much as I do to you."

"Trust me I do but I don't want to mistaken it for lust with the way you were all over."

"Ladies you always make it look like we love it most, you people do. We initiate and you catch the feelings."

"Puh lease."

"So you say you love me?"

"Very much Lui, more than you'll ever know."

"I've been waiting long enough to hear this. I love you so much Dee."

"I know." She not replying back shows she's not ready to say it to me yet, I can wait. I've waited long to get her to confess her feelings. I can stand the wait for her to say I love you.

"Come here baby, lets continue from where you stopped."

"Seriously Lui?"

"Yes."

"No."

"Please." I want to have a feel of her lips and ass for the last time.

"No Lui it ain't right."

"Please Dee Dee please." This time around I went on my knees.

"Nah get up Lui. Just one kiss and I'm out of here to go and work."

"Deal." I smiled mischievously. I ain't letting her get out of my office for the rest of the day.

"To make sure no one walks in on us, I'm going to lock the door."

"It's just a kiss, not a baby making moment."

"You'll never know what just a kiss can lead to." I locked the door and got back to her. I pulled her into my arms and smashed my lips on hers. Deandra circled her hands around my neck as my hands slid to her bum and grabbed it roughly. She moaned pleasingly into my ears which turned me on and made me smack her bum.

Finally🙄