Book three: Chapter fifteen

So just as we all chose, this is Zuri and our new cover, thank you❤️🦋

We can always change it if it's not nice🙃

Paris's POV

"That bitch thought she could take him away from me, so pathetic. Trust me, I have her man wrapped around my fingers like a stooge, my stooge!" I bragged to the lady sitting across me on the couch, a haughty smile playing on my lips as I spoke.

Carlotta was impressed, I could see her nodding her head as she smiled, hers mirroring mine. "We never lose, never and especially not to a riffraff like her. Now she's going to know where she rightfully belongs but you know what? I must praise you for doing the impossible, to be honest I was skeptical about the plan myself."

"I could say the same for myself, you know. I thought it wasn't going to work, he was still whipped by that bitch but after the results..damn, your son changed, he was so sober. He kept falling at my feet, apologizing for what he's done and all that shit..I played hard to get, I knew my time had come."

"I was skeptical cause he was still thinking about that low life but I always knew he was a fool, an emotional fool. He didn't waste a second in doubting the innocent woman he supposedly loved because of a lie we painted to him and again, he's relied on his emotions to believe you. He's such a wimp, a fool, I can't believe he's my son." She said in distaste, scrunching her face.

"He's my fool.. we should be glad he is cause if he wasn't, he would still be out there chasing after that slut."

"You're right, let's stop talking about her already..she holds no importance for us to waste our breath and get worry wrinkles over her."

"I agree with you on that." I nodded, "Priya!"

The maid Luigi hired for me before leaving rushed into the patio, "Yes ma'am, what can I do for you?"

"Get is a bottle of wine, the first Luigi has in the cellar and two glasses."

"Okay ma'am."

As she scurried away, my phone which laid next to me, buzzed with a message. Carlotta turned from looking around the house to and cocked her brow at me. I shrugged in response and unlocked my phone to read the message.

"It's from Luigi." I giggled, my heart warming as I read the message. Aww he was checking up on me and his baby, I can't believe this.

"What does he want?"

"He sent it to check up on us," I replied her, rubbing my belly and smiled. "He says he wished he was here for the baby."

"Where has he gone to?"

"A business trip in Colombia."

She fell silent afterwards which was odd but I brushed it aside and reread the message, my heart is fluttering happily as I do. Wow, Luigi has changed so much, if I knew this was what was going to get him to fall at my feet, I would have done that a long time ago. I hate to say this but I must give thanks to Zuri, her presence here compelled me to do it and I've not regretted it so wherever she is, I send her my eternal appreciation.