Book one: Chapter twenty nine

Before I met you, I never What it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason😍
                                 •unknown•🌹

Luigi's POV

I had just finished the presentation I made with their most qualified engineer on the building of the aircrafts for our company, the duration, cost and materials needed in making them.

Switching my eyes from the iPad before me to my baby, I found her staring at me with so much admiration in her eyes. I felt very proud, I've got a girl who supports my dreams as her own, she gave me suggestions on my presentation and they were perfect and the best choice according to what Nikolai Volkov said before the presentation. No wonder Fia said I'm a pathetic mess without her.

So it's now settled, they are going to start with building them after presenting to my family a model of the first aircraft and we in turn send over our top experts to help them with their newest car samples, they said they want to go beyond what they always do and saw Gianni Automobile as the only company suitable enough to bring out what they wanted.

I was flattered by what they said, there are many automobile companies in the world and one of the world's most famous engineering company has noticed our tremendous works and have faith in us to partner with us.

"Thank you Mr Gianni, it's great doing business with you."

"Same here Mr Stalin, I'm very pleased with our partnership and I hope it is so in decades to come."

"Of course it will, I'll see you when I visit the states." He shook my hands, parting me on the back, "you have a very pretty assistant, an efficient one too." He nodded his head, smiling at Zuri who stood beside me with my briefcase in hand and my suit slung around her shoulder.

"Thank you sir."

"My pleasure, goodbye." He walked away to the  men in the room, leaving Zuri and I alone. I have plans for her tonight that I want it to be so special. I have to keep it under wraps so she doesn't get a hint of it and ruin the whole idea of a surprise.

"Babe, can you go alone with the driver?"

"No I can't."

"Please babe."

"Alright fine, why aren't you coming along?"

"There's this unfinished business I have to complete before we leave Moscow in the morning." Unfinished business that involves you.

"You'll have to tell me about it when you get back alright?"

"Of course I will, I love you babe." We shared a brief kiss despite how long I wanted it to be, I had to let go. There's going to be tons of that tonight if I nail my surprise right.

Zuri's POV

The minute I got inside the penthouse, I went to the kitchen to grab a bite and head upstairs. I was so famished, the meeting today required early attendance which made Lui and I skip breakfast. Though there were refreshments after the meeting for the bosses and assistants, I didn't go thinking Lui and I are going to head to a restaurant to eat.

That cute idiotic puppy of mine had other plans  which didn't involve me. Now I'm all alone in the penthouse, waiting till he gets back.

My eyes immediately spotted the shopping bag on my bed as I got into my room. How wired, there wasn't anything like this when we were leaving in the morning.

I opened the bag, pulling out a black dress and spreading it out. Wow, the dress is so beautiful.  I sat down to gush over it when a card fell from the dress, I opened it too, reading the message written on it.

Tonight, I want the focus to be all on you. My Love, Thank you for making my life so fun, meaningful, and fantastically unpredictable. I want to take my beautiful girl out for a romantic dinner to show my appreciation.
Ps: be ready at 7 ❤️

Aww finally, our first dinner date since we confessed our love for each other. I've been looking forward to going on a dinner date with him since forever and now it's here. The message on the card is heart warming and I have to do everything I can to look absolutely stunning and mesmerizing for my Prince Charming.

I sighed, I wish he would ask me to be his girlfriend tonight. He never mentioned anything about it or made a move to do that since that night, which is three days ago, he told Paris I'm his girlfriend.

What if he doesn't want to be labeled with me. Like he wants me just for the intimacy and not to be known as his girlfriend. Argh! I just don't know I'm confused, his actions don't prove that's what he wants.

I went into the shower, and took a relaxing bath, making sure I scrub my body very well and smell the best tonight. I draped my body with a towel, getting out of the shower and drying myself then lotioned my body the Victoria secret pure seduction lotion Lui bought for me with its perfume at the mall yesterday.

The dress was a perfect fit on me when I changed into it. I loved the fact that it was off the shoulder and looked realllllyyy good on me save for the deep slit and deep v neck cut, causing my d cup boobs to show cleavage, something I really really hate. It attracts unnecessary attention.

The dress came with a yeezy clear heels and a black channel purse. I loosened my hair, making it fall on me in big bouncy curls which I parted at the side.

I was looking beautiful but I felt my face needed a little glow to achieve my stunning and breathtaking look tonight.

Make up is my weakness, something I hardly concern myself with yet tonight, I'm going to do it. I unlocked my phone, going to YouTube, I searched for basic make up tutorial videos and too out my make up kit, courtesy Lui.

I watched the lady, imitating her first time which was cleansing and moisturizing my face then applying primer and continued till I was done. My face is smoking hot! I bet Lui isn't ever going to take his eyes off me tonight, he's going to be mesmerized and spell bound in this trap of a face I have right now.

Using the pure seduction perfume, I grabbed my phone from the bed and left my room, calling Lui and telling him I ready for the date.