Book three: Chapter nineteen

~Two souls but a single thought, two hearts beat as one.~

Zuri's POV

Can someone just pinch cause this feels like a dream?!

"Ouch! What was that for?" With my face etched in a scowl I turned to face Wendy, my maid of honor who was just sitting and laughing.

"You asked if someone can pinch you and I did just that, Zu."

"I said it that loud huh?"

She nodded, "and this all isn't a dream, it's real you're finally getting married to your first love!"

"I'm very lucky and blessed too." I indeed was, Lui was my first love, first heartbreak, first in everything.

"My sis is gon be a Mrs and I won't be able to see her no more."

I sighed and tipped her head for her to face me. "What are you talking about? C'mon of course you're going to see me, you can always pass by and I'll visit you and Mama too. Don't worry, me getting married won't affect our relationship after all you're the only blood family I have."

"I know." She said, breaking into a sob.

I pulled her to me for a hug, I couldn't help but tear up too but I was careful enough not to ruin my makeup else I'll be on the first flight back home. "We're always going to be the for each other married or not..see how we'll both feel as if I ever left home, I'll always be up your ass."

She chuckled, wiping her make up cheeks that were slowly getting ruined. "To set me straight as always."

"Exactly."

She smiled and took out the spare make up I had no idea she brought along, retouching her face.

Just as she was done, the car came to a stop which means we were at the church. My heart skipped a beat, the giddiness I was feeling while dressing cane back with full force as the chauffeur opened the limo door for us to step out.

Dressed in my wedding dress, a long sleeved dress studded with real pearls, with my tiara on my head and my long veil lace, I stepped out of the car and was immediately hit by the wedding breeze.

(Second wedding dress it as the top🥳)

As giddy as I was, I managed to walk with my bridal party to the entrance of the church, where there was a wedding arch

As giddy as I was, I managed to walk with my bridal party to the entrance of the church, where there was a wedding arch.Yes the church, my boss and would be husband said he wants us to get married in the church where he first learnt about God, the church where he first gave his life to Christ so it's being held at his old church in Malibu where he grew up before moving to Beverly Hills.

The wedding arch permitted me to see what was going on, the guest were seated, wearing happy smiles on the faces as they cast glanced to the door, waiting for us to walk in. I can but the Pastor hasn't come in yet.