Book one: Chapter forty six

Luigi's POV

I woke up to seeing Zuri's cute bossom and my arms wrapped around her waist. I don't know how I ended up in this position when we got back home at dawn.

We were so tired, I went straight to bed but Zuri being her went to take a shower before coming into bed.

I was semi unconscious when I felt her side of the bed dip in and her vanilla scent invaded my nostrils. I would have put my head into her neck and inhaled it had I not been asleep.

I guess it's become a habit an unconscious one for that matter if I eventually found my way into her bossom just to inhale her.

She stirred in her sleep and mumbled incoherent words. I silently chuckled lest I wake her up, she needs all the sleep she can get cause tonight, there won't be any for her. Let's just say I plan on taking her somewhere.

I wish we could stay like this in bed all day today, unfortunately, I have to get my body off this bed and prepare for the day.

Yesterday at the party, I asked for holiday spots suggestions from Fia with everything that has gone on, my baby needs a break even if it's a day or two away from here just to relax and be herself.

You know she's a girl and a holiday lover too so she knows the best places to take a girl to and she did tell me a few places that were okay. The Canary Island, Barbados and Greece.

They're all cool though but I prefer somewhere not really far from home where we can get back anytime without having to sit hours inside the jet and New York came into mind. It's roughly a five hours flight from here, Los Angeles to there.

We would feel closer to her family, plus I have a Penthouse there in Manhattan. I bought it from Andre Archambeau, his family is the most wealthiest real estate owners in New York, having chains of hotels and estates scattered across the borough and abroad too.

Back then when I was in the entertainment industry, I used to go there most at times to take a break and relax when I felt things were getting so energy draining, my work, family and flings.

So that's where we are going to go. We could maybe go to Times Square and watch the ball drop or stay at home all day whiles we are there. I don't know, Zuri is going to choose cause this break is all about her.

Her wish is my command therefore anything she chooses is what we are going to do. Her interest come before mine, if it makes her happy, I'm happy.

I carefully got out of bed without waking Zuri up and went into the bathroom to handle my oral hygiene. I picked the first toothbrush I found and applied paste on it. My eyes were tired, I'm still sleepy yeah but I want to cook breakfast for myself and Zuri's family.

They are now family, I consider them as one and they even understand me more than my crazy mother does.

When I'm with them I feel at home and at peace, I don't have to pretend to be okay around them or pretend to be someone or follow the fucked rules and values my mother is always ranting about.

With them is different and I love that, one more reason why I made a really great choice in falling for Zuri.

Rinsing my mouth and face, I dried it with a towel and changed out of my clothes from yesterday, to a tee and Zuri's sweatpants that surprisingly fit me.

They are okay on me except the hips and ass part which have slugged more cause I have no hips or big bum to fill them.

It's funny on me but hey I don't care. Anything to get them to laugh and be happy even if I get embarrassed, I'm cool.