Book one: Chapter thirty seven

Luigi's POV

"You look breathtaking tonight cara mia." I couldn't help but compliment Zuri as we made our way to the front row, right beside Priyanka Chopra Jonas. Zuri widen her eyes in surprise seeing her one of her favorite personalities here and sitting right beside her.

Fia really styled her right tonight. She sent for her an all white two piece strapless dress with ruffles that hugging her thick hour glass figure, a knee length white fur coat and a choker accentuating her slender neck.

She's the only thing of interest to me. I stared at her, ogling her. Any stare at her makes my heart do a leap, a sign I've fallen in love with her more and more. I'm extremely proud to be sitting with her and introducing her to the gossip mongers as my fiancée. I know it's going to be a major headline tomorrow and hey I don't care, it's about time the world knows the beautiful lady who's captivated my heart and made me change my playboy ways, we're done being in the dark.

"My man Gianni, it's been a long time."

"Yeah bro, I've been in the corporate world for a while now so I'm mostly busy."

"Yeah heard about that, mnh you little devil huh, you never change your taste always going for the goddesses."

"You can say it again bro, I've got quiet a divine one here. Tom Ackerley,, meet my fiancée Zuri Gianni and baby meet Tom Ackerley, the only producer who tolerates my immature ways."

"Your man is a pain in the ass, nice meeting you goddess Zuri." She shyly covered her face to hide her blush and in the process, showed off her engagement ring, glistening on her fingers with red manicure nails.

"Tom stop flushing my fiancée, what will Margot say if I reveal your flirty ways." He nervously glanced at his wife beside him who was engrossed in a conversation with Gigi Hadid to notice us.

Our conversation was drowned in the loud music that was played followed by the dimming of the lights. This is the part where the show begins, the host came on stage and when the spotlight was thrown on her, it was no other than Claudine, yeah that leech.

I was like wtf in my head, what is she doing here? Why did Fia agree to her hosting the show? Knowing Claudine, it's all part of her plan to hurt me where it's hurts the most-sabotaging the show and dragging my family name in the mud. Whatever she's planning, she best aborts it cause tonight, I won't allow her ruin Fia's dreams and hard work.

Zuri turned her head to me, questioning me with her eyes. I shrugged my shoulders, I'm as clueless as she is. She laced our fingers and rubbed my hands, that's her own way of comforting me. She knows how much of a pain in the ass Claudine is.

I was tense the whole time anticipating what she had under her sleeves. Clingy bitch! I mentally cursed that bitch in my head. It's because of her I'm not able to enjoy my sister's show.

Zuri's overcome her shyness and engaged in a conversation with Chopra, mostly Priyanka explaining fashion stuffs to her and once a while looking at me and giving me a heart warming smile.

I'm glad she's blended in with these people who some won't care if they know her background. To all of them she's my date or girlfriend and that's all that matters.

"Oh my gosh, what the...." Zuri muttered beside me, stunned. I followed her line of vision and was left stunned too.

Right now on the runway is my little wife, my sister in-law and my somewhat partner in crime, Wendy Zara Cudjoe, strutting down the run way with confidence and wearing one of Fia's winter designs for slaying.

She cat-walked like a pro, winking at us as she passed by me doing a little bit of the reverse dance which got the crowd applauding and swooning.

Ah tonight it's not just Claudine who owes us a big explanation, Wendy too. The crowd recovered from their swooning as the next collection began.