Book one chapter ninteen

Zuri's POV

My alarm clock sounded again, I wasn't asleep this time around for it to be a nuisance. I didn't actually sleep, what transpired in the car was on my mind all night long.

What did he want to achieve by doing that? Prove to himself, I have some kind of feelings for him but the look in his eyes were contrary to that. It was as if he had some sort of feelings for me.

Maybe I'm reading to much meaning into this whole thing. I bet he's not thinking about it right now, to him I'm just another girl he wants on his bed. I'm sorry to disappoint him because, I am not and I will never be one of those girls. I was so foolish entertaining his stupid actions yesternight, I should have smacked him across the face to send the message to him.

I looked heavenwards, uttering a silent prayer and asking forgiveness from God for almost giving into lust.

I then leapt out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to take my bath and get ready to meet Mr Gianni the senior. Didn't his son tell him about me quitting and the circumstances surrounding it? Or was he so much of a wimp
to do that?

There were traces of makeup on my face and the swollen nose I got yesterday, which made me take a longer time than usual in the bathroom.I got back into my room and took the work clothes, I had made ready to wear for work at Chapman Electronics today  and applied all the makeup skills I know in hiding the bruise on my nose.

I need to make a call to Kai and explain the situation to him. It will be bad of me not to and I know very well how disappointed he will be if I tell him. I have no choice than to meet my former boss, he's an elderly man who has earned my respect all these years I've worked under him and today, I have to show him that same respect.

I'm now ready to go and as I look for my pumps, I come across the bag in which the dress and accessories from yesterday are in. I'll wash the dress today when I get back and hand it over to him tomorrow. I can't keep it and I won't either, he's going to think I'm feeding of his money. When does he never think that?

Luigi's POV

Seeing Arjun harassing Deandra made my blood boil to the highest point. I only saw red the minute I got there and saw him tightly gripping her waist and trying to kiss her. The poor girl was struggling  and that wimp in his wasted state was too blind to see.

"Get your filthy hands off her Arjun."I punched his ribs so hard which sent him staggering and getting away from Deandra. Next time he wants to mess with someone, it definitely shouldn't be my Zuri, sorry Deandra.

"Are you okay Deandra? Did he hurt you?" I asked her, cupping her cheeks and roaming my eyes on her face if that son of a bitch dare hurt her.

"Yeah I'm fine, Uh I'm okay."

"Good because if you aren't, he's a dead man," "if I ever see you anywhere near her again, consider yourself a corpse." I barked at that wimp. I don't care, I'll just murder him and dispose off his body smoothly without a trace whatsoever.I've got friends in the mafia you know.

Seems like some wimps have suddenly gotten all bold and strong, just because they've stared working out and gaining biceps.He got up and came towards me, aiming his baby fist at me. I didn't feel any weak knuckles on my face, I heard a whimper from Dendra."Huh what are you gonna do? Kill me? I don't fear you Luigi."

Someone's a dead corpse right now. Say your last prayer idiot. He just swung his fist at my Dee Dee? Ha, I  charged towards him like the beast I am when I'm enraged and punched him in every place possible where it will hurts like a bitch.