Book one: Chapter forty four

Luigi's POV

"I'm sorry baby." We said in unison the moment we stepped into the living room.

Zuri opened her mouth to speak but I silenced her by placing my finger on her lips. I've got so many things to apologize for though I'm so in the mood to spank her ass and cuddle in bed later with her, there's nothing more important than making things right between you and your love.

"Baby I wanna let you know how much I appreciate you in my life and I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess of a family with a psychopathic manipulative mother I have and this messy life of mine just because I couldn't lock down my pants and got involved with a sleaze like Claudine. I'm sorry for you doing through all that humiliation in the hands of my mother and her, please baby I'm sorry. I know there's nothing I can do to erase all that but I wanna let you know how sorry I am for all that."

"Honestly I was worried about it initially but now I'm cool. Yeah I love you and I've come to realize loving you involves all this so I'm ready to take any risk, go through any humiliation whatsoever. If that's going to make me have you and your love by my side forever I will. And you needn't apologize to me, I'm sorry too for making you catch feelings for me but I'm  not sorry either." We both laughed at the last part. I think I'm finally relieved and light. Ever since this whole thing happened, I was heavy. I was carrying this guilt I'm responsible for it all and I needed to make it right.

I couldn't do much of it today but as time goes on I'll make everything right completely so nothing or no one comes in between us again and cause tension or worse, rift. "I'm not sorry I have your love either cause it's the best thing that has ever happened to me since I was born. Not evening my fame and accomplishment."

And that's through. We all wanna be famous and wealthy but we don't know the heavy price that comes with it. You aren't for yourself anymore if you have these things, you always have to walk and be in a certain track that's been paved for all famous and wealthy people.

I don't want anymore cause I have someone who gives me more joy than all of that and that person is Zuri. I would have noticed her and made her love me if I knew before how peaceful and beautiful my life would have been with her.

"So if we're both done why don't we seal it with a kiss." Zuri pouted and dragged me with her to the couch.

"With pleasure my love." I brought my lips on hers and that was heaven. I don't know if it's because it's been last we did that apart from that time in the ladies washroom earlier tonight.

She sent her fingers into my hair  and began raking it, "mnh someone wants to get naughty naughty tonight."

"Yes daddy." And that let me loose. I spanked her ass causing her giggle and playfully scream ouch.

"You've been a naughty, naughty bad girl and I'm going to deal with you."

Zuri's POV

Okay so I don't know what to wear. I've been in front of my side of Lui's closet and I have no idea what to settle on tonight.

There are lots and lots of clothes that Lui in conjunction with Fia have neatly stocked into his closet for me and I don't know which to wear.

I wish it was before when I had like two or three special dresses to choose from when I'm going out but now it ain't like that anymore and when I tell Lui he tells me that comes along with being part of the Gianni family, you are never short of clothes, bags, shoes or anything and you always got to look your best.

I complained because I do care about that, I don't want nobody thinking I'm in it for the money and the possessions. Nah, I'm in for Lui's heart and wonderful personality not the money. I'm cool if I have a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear and not strut around butt naked and a wonderful family by my side and I already have all that. "Aargh!"