Book three: Chapter twelve

Zuri's POV

Lui was quick in grabbing my arm to pull me back to bed but I snatched it away, giving him an I'm not ready look before sauntering to the bathroom where I got out of my robe and wrapped my body with a towel.

Lui has been in one hell of a wanton mood lately. Lately meaning after the time he met Jakira to now, he never ceases to whisper seductively into my ears on how much of good parents we can be or how he's ready to fill me with his seed and all that shit.

Again and again, I politely tell him no like some minutes ago. I've made him aware there's going to be nothing of that sort if that ring isn't on my finger, hell yeah, I'm still a staunch Christian and I'm going to uphold that principle to I'm able to fulfill all the requirement of marriage.

And again, marriage can be possible if we get our plan done and over with pretty soon, I can't be planning a wedding when those who wish to see us apart are out there enjoying their life like they never did a single shit. Mnh, mnh, I shook my head and spat the foamy toothpaste content out of my mouth into the sink. They're gonna pay, we will make sure of that before we start thinking of preparing to tie the knot.

I'm anticipating the wedding as much as the wedding night, I've starved Lui for so long, so, so long. A man who was used to getting laid anytime of the day he wants has become celibate because of the love he has for me, wow. Although I've kept him waiting, I think it's for the best, he can control his sexual urge without having to chase anything in skirt like he previously did.

I shut my thighs tightly when I felt something form in the pit of my stomach just by thinking about how our wedding night is going to be like and how I'll be at the mercy of Lui that night. He's going to release everything on me that night and for a reason, I can hardly wait. I want this as much as he does, I'm human too hey!

"How come your here smiling to yourself when you've left me mad, hot and bothered out there on the bed?"

I brushed my teeth once more and spat the the foamy thing away before answering him. "I'm thinking of how I'm going to give you what  we both want after all this brouhaha we're going to cause in the camp of those conspirators when they're time is up, is over."

"We both want?" Lui's lips curled up in a nasty grin as he wiggled his brow at me in amusement, hugging me from behind and stared at us in the mirror. "So you want it like I do?"

"Yup."

He tipped my head so I look in the mirror and at him. "Let me see your face love and please say it again. So you want me to make love to you like I want?"

I nodded.

"Yes Mr Luigi Gianni but that will be after this is all over and we get married."

I pushed him off me with my butt but latched on me like a bug, an annoying bug I can't get enough of.

"I know babe and you know something?" I shook my head while fiddling with his hands that were wrapped around my waist. "I'm so happy and proud of you, so damn proud of you for keeping your dignity intact for twenty four years of your life, wow. Sometimes I think you're made of steel for resisting every seduction antics I try on you."

We both laughed at the last part, I did the loudest. Lui has been doing everything possible to get me in that mood but anytime he does, I cut through it like I was some damn scissors.

"I'm not made of steel babe, it's just...I've vowed to keep my virginity till my wedding night and so far I've been  able to though it isn't easy. Sometimes you'll get me so horny, I'd want to give in but then I'll hear this silent voice in my head telling me, say no to premarital sex then boom, I push you off me and run like this morning."