Ch.1 Her Eyes

Normal POV

It's the first day of school. Miyuki wakes up and gets ready in a white dress shirt, black jacket with a gradient of green and yellow accents, a black skirt that goes up to her mid-thighs, a green and yellow bow tie, short black stockings, and with black flats from her time in America. 

She finger combs her waist-length hair so she can keep the curls in. She dyed the tips of her lock dark blue ombre because it matches her appearance and also she loves black and blue. 

She packs her school bag and also her duffel bag that hangs  by her hips instead of her legs. After saying goodbye to her aunt who made some breakfast for her, she puts on her black mask after swallowing her breakfast and heads out to the commuter that leads towards Itachiyama. 

As she walks on the commuter she bumps into a guy that's taller than her with a similar mask but his one's white. She didn't look at him but he looked at her. Disgusted that she touched his jacket but also curious. He watches as she sits in the corner as people were either standing or sitting. He manages to sit across from her but she didn't notice. She was in her own world, waiting to go to school and get the hell out of the crowd. 

The boy notice that she was wearing similar colors like him. He began to wonder what year she's in even to wonder what's in the mysterious duffel bag that was sitting on her lap. He then notices a small white volleyball key chain at the strap of the bag. He wonders if she plays. 

When the commuter stops at their location. Miyuki heads out quickly before anyone does. He manages to catch up to her but stayed a meters away. He watched as she approaches the gates of Itachiyama. 

That's when he heard a familiar voice from a boy with light brown hair.

"Hey, Sakusa!" 

~~~~~

Groups of students talked among each other on the first day before the bell rang. Then, everything started to feel chilly. Like their insides started to get cold. Their muscles started to get cold. They stopped speaking and turned to a single person walking on the sidewalk. 

They froze to see a girl with beautiful ice blue eyes. Shivers went up their spines because her eyes gave off a cold and heartless vibe. Even if her eyes are beautiful, any second her eyes would be shooting daggers at you if you get close to her. 

Even the boys that would check out and hit on girls on a daily basis won't dare to go near her. And she didn't care. She only cared about volleyball and getting through school. People would move out of the way for her since she was looking dead straight on. 

She heads to her class which is Class 2-3. She noticed that she has 15 minutes left before school starts. She grabs her earphones and puts it in while covering it with her hair. 

She places her bag and duffel bag in the back row on her desk by the windows. Then she walks out and listens to music while killing time. 

~~~~~

Sakusa's POV

"Hey, Sakusa!" I turned around to see my cousin, Komori who waved and smiles. 

"Morning." I nod as I turned to see that girl's figure getting smaller and into the crowd of students. I wondered if she plays volleyball. I haven't seen her around last year. 

Komori looks at the direction I was looking at. "Did you see that girl too?" I nodded. 

"She looked new and also really scary." I raised an eyebrow. 

"Scary?" 

Komori shivered remembered her eyes blinked at him casually before looking in front of her. "We made eye contact and I couldn't help but smile since I was being friendly. All she did was nod." He then looks at me when walking into the school. 

"She gives off the same vibe as you, ya know." I hummed. I wanted to see her again. I wanted to see for myself if she is scary or even give off the same vibe. 

Komori lead the way for me since we were getting surrounded by fan girls who I hate. So disgusting! I knitted my eyebrows and gave my disgusted look and walked right behind him, putting my hands in my pockets. 

We went to Class 2-3 and made our way in the back. I wanted to sit in the corner of the row by the window. But I saw something on the desk as I furrowed my eyebrows. Komori waves it off and told me to sit next to it as he sits in front of it. Our teacher came in. As she sits down, the door opened and it began to get chilly. 

I looked at the door and then a mysterious person walks through it. Then I saw it. Saw it clearly as she looked right at me then at the seat next to me where the bags were. 

She then looks at me and stood there by the door. She was the girl from the commuter. The girl with beautiful colored eyes. 

Icy Blue