Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!

Miyuki's POV

I wake up as I stretched and started to charge my phone before going to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see a shinning forehead. I panic as I grabbed my face wash and rinse my face in order to prevent another breakout. I had to hide my face with my mask in order to conceal a pimple for a month.

So annoying. I had to bring my moisturizer with me everywhere I go if my cheeks began to dry. For some reason my forehead is getting oilier every time I wake up. I hate it.

Puberty. Acne. Oil. Bacteria. Ah!

I put on my moisturizer and parted my hair to get all the tangles out. My Father had wavy hair. It's good that I take after his looks and all because he was and looked like a cool Dad.

I put on my uniform and grabbed everything I need. I put my face mask in my jacket pocket before grabbing 2 fruit cups from the fridge and locked the door since Auntie didn't come home yet.

I ate my fruit along the way to the station while listening to music. I walk to the beat and felt the wind in my hair as the chorus plays

Ready or Not, here I come

Where you're at? the Night is young

In the crowd The music's loud, but I will find you

Ready or not, here I come

I like your face do you like my song?

Just sing it la la la la la la and I'll find you

Ready or Not

I finish my first fruit cup as I threw it away in the trash in the station. I sighed as it was crowded. But I have to deal with it in order to get to where I want to be.

Good thing Komori or his cousin wasn't there. I wouldn't know what to say or do. All I wanted to do is get through school and then to volleyball.

~~~~~~~~

I got through the entrance as people started to stare at me again. I looked both ways while wearing my mask, some looked away while others try and hold my gaze. Why are they staring anyways? Have they not seen a person wearing a mask? Staring is rude.

"Kiyoomi-san!!"

"Sakusa-senpai!!"

"Sakusa-kun!!"

I put my hands by my ears, annoyed by the loud screams as I look behind me to see Komori and him, the guy that gave me a heart attack, made their way through the stampede of girls.

"Fangirls." I scoff as I turn away to head to my locker. "Typical."

Sakusa's POV

Why? Why? Why?! These fangirls just won't leave me alone. So childish. I don't want your gifts. It's not sanitized! I flinched as one got really close to my arm. I furrow my eyebrows. Komori leads the way in order to get through class. I sighed.

"Irritating." I muttered in my mask as I simply ignored the fangirls. I see a familiar figure just behind the fangirls in front of me. Since I am tall, I can see a flash of black hair with dark blue tips heading to the locker room. I blinked as Komori sees it too.

Before we know it, we were going to the lockers to see if our eyes aren't deceiving us. I wonder what she's doing. After the incident last night, I couldn't believe when I first woke up this morning, the first image appeared was her. Not germs.

So weird! This can't be happening. It's like everything about germs, my concern of being touched is simply fading and being replaced by her.

"Miyuki Shimotsuki." I whispered. "Why'd you come to this school?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki's POV

I placed my duffel bag in my locker because it's going to be really convenient for me.

As I close the locker, a girl leans on the lockers and twirls a strand of her hair. She has fake nails and sticking out her hip but she got no butt.

She puffs out her chest to me but tell myself I'm not into girls.

"What are you doing with Sakusa-kun?" She asked as I raised an eyebrow. "Just because you wear a face mask, doesn't mean he'll like or notice you." Her girls hums and crosses their arms at me.

"Fangirls." I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"How would you know I'm getting his attention?" I asked with a sense of annoyance in my tone.

The girl scoffs while the smallest one comes up to me and takes a strand of my hair. "Sakusa-kun has curly hair. Are you telling us that you didn't change your hair just to make our man notice you?" Her voice is like a little girl's.

She did not just touch my hair. Hell Nah!!

My hand grips her wrist as I looks at the girl, the girl flinches. I take off my mask off, revealing my full expression to them.

"Maybe you all should try something more natural than makeup and feminine accessories, maybe a guy like Sakusa will be interested." I gripped tighter as she started to shake and her eyes grow wide.

"Your hand is so cold!" She whines as her friends grabbed my attention.

"Let her go!" I glared at them as they stepped back.

"Just because our hair's the same, we act the same, give off the same vibe, doesn't mean we have the same life." I let go as she staggers backwards and falls on her flat ass.

I hum as I put on my mask.

"My name's Miyuki Shimotsuki. Not Kiyoomi Sakusa." I looked at the 3 of them and glared.

"Don't ever touch me again." I made my voice clear even with the mask on. I hissed out and growled a bit to say I'm dead serious. I turned around and walked away.

I put on hand sanitizer and then now I notice that students were around us.

"She really does give off the same aura as Sakusa."

"She's scary, yet beautiful."

I didn't bother to look as I walked to my class.

Sakusa's POV
Me and Komori heard the whole thing. I couldn't even move as she walks away. I was stunned.

My heart beats uncontrollably. It began to hurt. Komori looks at me as I too gave him the same look.

"Shimotsuki-san really is the daughter of Yukiya Shimotsuki." Komori mutters.

"Did he play volleyball?" I asked, all because he said that name but I wasn't paying attention.

Komori made a deadpanned look. "He used to play for MSBY Black Jackals!" I blinked and then I remembered watching a game of the Black Jackals vs the Adlers.

How can I forget? That guy was their Canon! Now I remember. Yukiya Shimotsuki was a Black Jackal for 10 years until he got injured. And then retired. And then...passed.

Miyuki

I rushed to our class, Komori following me. I never ran like this other than in the gym.

I ignored the fangirls who were passing by. I pant as I made it to my class. Seeing Miyuki looking out the window. I quietly sat down as I notice she's listening to music.

I felt overwhelmed. A mixture of pity, curiosity, sympathy....fondness??
Wait what? Geez, what is she doing with me!!?? I put on hand sanitizer to calm myself down. I took a deep breath and turn to give a side glance.

Which was a mistake because my heart begins to pound and I froze to gaze into Ice Blue eyes.