Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama

Normal POV

Sakusa waited outside for Miyuki as they planned on going to the school together. Sakusa agreed to keep this under wraps since Miyuki didn't want to be bombarded with questions from anybody along with Sakusa being pestered by his teammates or fangirls. At least, he'll get to see her afterwards as well as knowing for a fact that she has feelings for him. He's new to this interaction as Miyuki understands that since she didn't want to do anything that's serious. They both dressed in their volleyball tracksuit attire as they held onto each other's pinkies. 

Miyuki decided to tie her hair up in a tight low bun, leaving her bangs out. She walked even closer to Sakusa and he didn't mind. He still glared at any boy who looked at Miyuki weirdly at the commuter station. 

As they walked into towards the school gates, they see people there. So they unhooked their pinkies and walked 6 feet away from each other. "Make sure you sanitize and keep away from dirty people." Sakusa reminds Miyuki as she knew what he meant by dirty people. She chuckles loudly for him to hear underneath her mask, "I will. Good luck, Kiyoomi." She looked back at him before going ahead and stepping into the school first.

Miyuki puts on her usual unapproachable look because she sees the band club, the cheering squad, and some fangirls by the Boys' Gym. They all look at her and began to murmur as she walks pass the parking lot to the Girls' Gym. 

"Good luck." A band member said while his friends followed after. Miyuki simply dips her head at them for appreciation all while continue to walk. The doors were open as she can see the 3rd years sprawling out on the court, Coach coming out of the club room with fresh scented jerseys, the 1st years listening to music and simply going out because they heard girls squealing. You know what that means. 

"Miyuki, you coming." Hekima calls out with a teasing and high voice as they walked to the door. Miyuki waves it off. "I'm okay, I have to use the bathroom." The 3 shook it off as they see Sakusa and Komori walking by. Sakusa stared straight ahead, eyebrows furrowed. Then Aratani came in. She was walking with Komori.

"You walked with him?" Aratani asked, Miyuki came out of the stalls in their locker room, now putting on the black jersey while standing next to her whose changing as well. 

"Yeah." Miyuki murmurs. "We're kinda like a thing now."

"A thing??" Aratani raised an eyebrow as Miyuki's bare face turned slightly to see if they're alone. 

"Like bf and gf." Miyuki mutters in embarrassment as Aartani squeals, literally shaking her violently. 

"Yayyyyyyy!!!!" Aratani continues to jump around as Miyuki stared terrified as the 3rd years came in. Kairi raised an eyebrow. 

"Ara, stop that." Mai scolded, before changing. 

"Save it on the court." Fumiko mutters as she went to the bathroom. 

"It is the championship, no need to scold her for being hyped up." Namika high-fives Aratani, giving her some of the hype. Miyuki hums in amusement before zipping up her tracksuit. And looking in the mirror to put on moisturizer. 

The 1st years came in all while talking among each other about Sakusa. Hekima huffs as she went to find Miyuki. Being so fascinated with her face products and asked about them. Shizuka once again, scolds Seika of her childish fantasies. 

"Stop it. The reason why you made this team is to meet Sakiko again." Shizuka reminded Seika, whose talking about Sakusa. 

"Neechan." Seika whines in annoyance. "Why can't I have a crush on like the most handsome athlete? He's not even my type."