Ch.27 Support

Miyuki's POV

After getting asked about my life and how I played again, I went to the board outside to see when is Keiji-kun and Zume-kun are playing. Keiji-kun is playing now on Court 2 and Zume-kun just got done with their match. Sad. I decided to grab my snacks and then head up to watch Fukurodani. I asked Aratani if she wanted to come but she'll be up in the stands watching Komori.

"Why not watch Sakusa?" She asked, in the bathroom alone.

"I don't want to draw attention. I'll be watching him from Court 2 anyways." I explained before going out. I munched on my granola bar as I watch Keiji-kun set their Ace, Bokuto. He really is amazing with that cut shot. Really cool. It's been so long since I've seen Keiji-kun. I remembered that he said he's passionate with Volleyball and we used to pepper together at my house. I would ask Zume-kun to play but he would be watching on my patio in the backyard, while on his game, and int he shade. I guess they gotten to be acquaintances after I moved. I'm glad Zume-kun has a friend.

I then looked over to Kiyoomi who received a ball and then went up to spike it, off the block and out. I clapped and looked towards his direction to see if he notice me. Tbh, I feel like I'm distancing myself from him. Oh wait, that's what's happening. Did I make the right decision? I mean we're not a couple so I wouldn't so overreacting. If we were a couple, what would we do? He's a germophobe and I'm concerned with myself touching my face. Anything that has no purell getting on my face. I'm not afraid of germs. Doing couple things, I yearned for that because I never had that with my last relationship. I just hope deep down, he can break out of that shell just a little bit.

I watched him land an Ace, reacting less than his teammates. I smiled. He'll be fine.

Kiyoomi's POV

I glanced at where Miyuki is sitting and I see that she's looking at me. And then turning back towards Fukurodani. What's the deal? Their Ace is off his game now. I furrowed my eyebrows as and wiped my face during our timeout. I landed 10 kills already and it's only 15-11. 5 more kills and I'll be able to beat her 14 kills in Set 1. I grinned to myself and Komori next to me, raised an eyebrow. 

"Are you actually counting your Kills?" He asked. 

"And service aces." I added. "Miyuki insisted on counting that too. I would play this game with her until one of us lose completely." 

"Never leave anything half finished, eh?" Komori murmurs as he turn to Miyuki who he noticed after following his cousin's gaze to her direction. She was looking back and forth from their game and Fukurodani's game. 

"It bugs me to even play this little game for one day of the tournament."

Akaashi's POV

Oh no! It's a bit to early. I glanced at the score, 15-13. Bokuto is in emo mode. #6 He loves to show off. And since we're in the center of the gym, he tends to show off and become over zealous which may lead to Weakness #37, forgetting everything else if he sticks to one thing. Right now, they called a timeout after Bokuto just made an error of hitting it out of bounds. His hair is deflating. 

I sighed as I simply looked up to see Miyuki in the stands. She turn to my direction and waves at me a little. I pursed my lips and slightly waved at her before turning to Bokuto who's slouching. Mmm. Should I tell him that Miyuki is watching? This might work since she raised him up after saying Sakusa being the #1 Ace. I'm a little surprised that only by saying one sentence, he changed back to normal. 

"Bokuto-san." I called to him as he's still slouching and his hair, deflated. I blinked and looked towards Miyuki. "Miyuki is watching. Before she goes to play, please note that she is watching Fukurodani. Watching their Ace. Rather than Sakusa whose on Court 3. Rather her own team. So, don't make her waste her seat behind our court." He looked at Miyuki and pursed his lips. One more push. "My friend is watching, so if we lose now, she won't be seeing the #1 Ace in action."