Ch.2 Behind the Mask

Normal POV

Sakusa couldn't look away from Miyuki's eyes. But then she blinks and walks towards the teacher. She gestured for Miyuki to stand in front of the class. She places her hands in front of her and clasp them together as she looks at all the faces in the class. 

The class began to whisper to each other about the way she looks. 

"Damn, she's hot"

"She's thick too." 

"Look at her legs" 

"She looks cool" 

"She dyed her hair"

"Her hair's so long!"

"I never seen a girl with wavy hair. Do you think she curled it??" 

"I love her eyes." 

Miyuki blinks and scanned the faces of her new classmates. The teacher stands up and called out to the class. 

"Even though this is the first day, we have a transfer student from America." The class went wild after hearing that. Miyuki lowered her head as she couldn't take how loud the class was. It looked like she's embarrassed but she's just shy-introverted.

"She'll be attending this class so I expect you all to treat her well. Please introduce yourself." She looks at the teacher but then she flinched as the teacher asked her to do something she didn't want to do. "Please, remove your mask sweetie. I think we all want to know the mysterious new student's face." Miyuki blinks at the teacher and nods, obediently.

She sighed deeply before softly pulling off her mask by her ears. She heard her classmates gasps as they all see a flawless face with soft lips that are perfectly shaped, her define jawline and 2 beauty marks on her chin and above her jawline. She blinks at the class's astonishment and holds her mask by she side, held in hand.

"My name's Miyuki Shimotsuki. I was born in America but my parents attended at this school." 

The classroom went quiet as I blinked. I hated the silence and the awkwardness. I turned to the teacher and she clears her throat. 

"Does anyone have questions for Shimotsuki-chan?" 

Miyuki didn't bother to expect if anyone would question her. So she went and put on her mask again. But a hand was raised in the back row near her bags. The teacher called on him. 

"Are you related to Yukiya Shimotsuki?" Sakusa looks at Komori confusedly before turning to Miyuki who was hooking one strap of the mask to her ear. She stopped as she looks at him with surprise. Komori felt a chill run down his spine as if Miyuki was sending shooting daggers at him but literally her expression is rather good.  

To his grief she nods. "He was my father." Komori gasps. He stands up and bows to her. The class went in confusion at this sudden action. 

"I am very sorry." Miyuki turned her head slightly and gestured him to sit back down. 

"Thank you." Miyuki puts back on her mask as the class talked among each other again. The teacher dismissed her to her seat since there wasn't enough time for attendance. 

When Miyuki started walking to the back. In between the isles, students were getting a chilly and she heads to the back. Sakusa's breathing stopped for a second before subtly watching her move and sit down on her desk. 

Even though Komori was scared of her, he boldly turn to her as she looked up, meeting her eyes. "My name's Komori Moyota. I used to watch Shimotsuki-san on TV. I am a 2nd year Libero." To both of their surprise, she jerked her head up a little bit as her eyes somehow lit up. 

"You play volleyball?" 

Komori nods and smiles. "We both do." Miyuki titled her head and blinked before Komori points to Sakusa. "This is my cousin, Kiyoomi Sakusa. He's a 2nd year Wing Spiker." Miyuki looks at him but he just looked at her and turned away. Miyuki furrowed eyebrows. Komori chuckles nervously. 

"Sorry, he's like that." 

Miyuki shakes her head and waves it off. "I don't expect anything sporadic." Komori looked dumbfounded by this as she turns to the window. He looked back and forth at Miyuki and Kiyoomi. 

I ship them.