Ch.5 Shipping

Aratani's POV

I got caught up with Komori as I notice that Sakusa's staring at Miyuki. I smiled and pointed them. Komori smiles too. 

"I ship them." Komori said. 

"We should get them together." I insisted as Komori continued to watch Sakusa who's curious towards Miyuki. 

"I just gotta know is she a germaphobe?" He whispers. I giggle at his assumption. 

"Is it because she wears a mask?" I chuckled as he nods. "She just doesn't want to touch her face. She's trying to keep her skin clean. " Komori sighs as I think that it's cute. 

"Really though, she seemed having feelings for someone and I really think we should get them together." I pressed on as Miyuki now notices that Sakusa's next to her. Komori nods. 

"Yep." 

Normal POV

Miyuki blinks at him as she squints her eyes because of the way her heart is beating when they are staring at each other. 

"May I help you?" She gave a soft but demanding tone. Sakusa blinks and then stands up tall, literally towering over her. Miyuki didn't break eye contact but it looked like she's challenging him. 

"Nothing." He looks away, giving in to her icy gaze. Miyuki raises an eyebrow, she hums loudly and walked away from him. 

She stops and pulled out a small purell that fits perfectly in her hand from her jacket pocket and washes her hands. Thinking about how close he was and how it might affect her getting a breakout. She's really cautious of the way people are close to her. She doesn't like to be touch without her permission or even if people's germs gets on her hands, then she touches her face, she might get anxiety if her face will start to have a pimple. 

She doesn't understand what phobia she has but she thinks it's Trypophobia (Don't look at the pics) EWWW. I am myself: disgusted. 

To Sakusa's surprise, he wondered if she's like him with the cleanliness. Komori and Aratani went up to him while Miyuki just stood there and resumes her next song on her playlist and started thinking about Mac N Cheese again. 

"Don't mind, Miyuki." Aratani laughs nervously as Sakusa just stares at her as she examines her hands. 

The commuter came as Miyuki walked by Aratani's side before going and sitting down in the same exact spot as this morning. Komori and Sakusa sits across from them while Sakusa watches her the whole time. 

Before sitting down, Miyuki examines the wall, the chair, the ground, the window, and the armrest before settling down. Aratani asks if she's ok but Miyuki waves her off. 

"I'm being cautious." She said softly, the boys heard her which made Sakusa more curious about her. 

Aratani was on her phone and showed Komori some pics while Miyuki holds her yawn and breathes deeply from her nose and blinked several times as she's tired. I wanna go sleep after I eat. No. I wanna take a nap now. She hums and looked at the wall next to her. She squints at a suspicious bump on the wall and it was gum. 

She then moves away from it in her seat and place her arms and head on her duffel bag instead. She then drifted to sleep. Not realizing a pair of eyes were staring at her.  

~~~~~~~~

Miyuki slowly got up as she came face to face with Komori who woke her up. She gave a confused look before stretching in her chair. 

"Aratani got off and said goodnight." Komori informed. Miyuki nods before looking outside. 

"Is this your stop?" Komori asks as he stands up. She looks at Sakusa next to him as he stood up as well. She blinks away because he's still eyeing her out. She felt uncomfortable but didn't show it. Only the slightest thing in her eyes would tell you. 

"Thank you for waking me." She bows before putting on her bags. Komori waves as his stop was the next one. She heads out and walks towards housings, a few blocks from the commuter. 

Feeling a bit off as she walks. She pulls out an earbud and heard footsteps behind her. She then takes out a small, black pepper spray bottle from her other jacket pocket. She stops her music and takes off both earbuds and puts it in her joggers pocket. 

She slowed her pace and heard the footsteps are coming from her left side. She conceals the spray before she steps away from the person pointed the spray to him. 

He steps away from as he looked at her, scared. 

Miyuki hums in confusion. She puts her spray down and furrows her eyebrows. "Why're u walking next to me? Jesus, you gave me a heart attack." She places her hand on her chest as she continues to walk, obviously annoyed by her tone. 

Sakusa stood there, stunned by her actions. He didn't know what to say. Miyuki didn't care. She walked faster, thinking of her Mac N Cheese. Hoping it's not cold or else she'll have a fit in the morning. 

Sakusa's POV

I thought she was going to spray that dirty liquid on me. I would've spray my Lysol spray back at her. I gave her heart attack? You gave me one! I sighed as I watched her form getting smaller before she turned into a set of housings. She lives near me? How coincidental. How lucky. 

I couldn't help but wonder why would I catch feelings now. What is she doing to me? I sighed tiredly as I walk into my 2 story house and ate some left overs and went straight to bed. 

I drifted off to sleep after the last image of the day soars through my mind. 

A flawless face from afar as her eyes stood out as her hair frames her face, while remembering the smell of coconut. 

Miyuki's POV

I whined out loud as I entered the kitchen. I tasted the Mac N Cheese and it wasn't sizzling hot no more. It tasted warm. I sighed and pout. If only he that Sak-something guy didn't scare me. 

I just ate it because I'm hungry. Then secured the doors and windows of this 2 story house and the gate before going to bed. 

Before closing my eyes, I stared at the ceiling. My heart still pounding after I recalled him being so close to me. Why would my feelings latch on him? 

Come to think of it, I feel like Aratani is secretly shipping me with him since I felt like she's giggling when we were inches apart at the station. I sighed before turning on my side. 

Goodnight, Father.