Ch.51 New Feels❣️

Komori's POV

I woke up a bit more energetic and excited. I got ready to go eat breakfast so I would see her again. I saw her wondering around by the courtyard where the dormitories are. I decided to keep her company even if she told me otherwise she's fine since she lives at the school. 

She said she's taking care of her sister since she couldn't play. I asked more became more curious about her. I began to sleep well and early last night which was really calm and soothing. I left Sakusa and the others so I can be the first ones there at the cafeteria. I bid my good mornings to other guys and girls that were by the hallways to the cafeteria. I started to look around and see a certain someone with a food tray in her hands extra stuff on it. 

"Morning Wohi-chan!" I beam at her with a smile as she flinch, a bit surprised to see me here. 

"Morning, Komori-kun. I was just heading over to the dormitories to my sister." She explains as I offered to help but she refused. "I'll be back before you finish eating." She smiles before exiting the cafeteria. My heart's getting a bit jumpy as I went to the counter to greet the Fukurodani managers are preparing food with the lunch ladies. 

I sat in my usual spot and notice that other guys and girls were lining up. I see that Iizuna-senpai came early as well as he sits next to me. 

"Morning, Iizuna-senpai." 

"Morning, Komori. You seem more cheerful than normal." He comments as I would praise him for being so sharp. 

"What you mean??" I asked. 

"Well, I notice you were just talking to a Junior Olympic Libero." He points out as he casually started eating. I choked on my rice. 

"Wait. Natsumi Wohi is a Junior Olympic player??!" I blurted out as girls that were walking to the line giggles. 

"He doesn't know of the Natsumi Wohi and her sister?" A girl wearing a red jacket and black joggers comments as the other scolds her for it. 

"Stop being rude, Yoko-chan. Sorry, Komori-san." The other bows before walking to the line. 

"No problem, Kimika-san." I waved off before turning my attention to Iizuna-senpai. 

"When I was on the Junior Olympic Team," He began. "I met with the girls that participating as well. I met with Natsumi and Fuyumi who are twins. They're friendly but Fuyumi is a bit more closed off and would need a bit more time to open up to you." 

"That's what Wohi-chan said as well." I chimed in. "Maybe that's why Wohi-chan didn't want me to meet her twin." 

"Komori, we're here to play volleyball." Iizuna-senpai reminds me as our teammates start to sit down. I was deep in thought. Thinking about Natsumi. I wonder if I can see her play. Maybe during our breaks. Who knows. I hope we can still talk. As I was done, I went to Sakusa who was sitting next to Miyuki while Aratani was sitting in front of them. 

"Hey, good morning!" I said before sitting down next to Aratani. She hooks an arm with me and snuggles into it. "Hey, Tanitani. Did you get a good night's sleep?" I notice her sad look as I wondered what that was. 

"Aratani wants to ask you something in private, Komori." Miyuki mentioned as she locks eyes on Aratani who sighed before getting up. 

"May we talk in private??" She asked as I got confused. 

"Oh, uh sure?" I followed her out while wondering where is Natsumi before going up to where we sleep. 

Sakusa's POV