Ch.37 Oh? Twins....

*Chizue got suspended after Miyuki told her side of the story. But the dean's and author's decision, she's suspended for doing club activities till the time being, detention for a month after school, and keeping a 6ft or more away from Miyuki*

~~Timeskip~~

*Not much info about this one on where it's located and when it is so let's just, so....let's make it like only the Spring High Nationals..mk*

*Instead of just June 30th, the new schedule for this Interhigh Nationals is approved by me: Author.*

Interhigh Schedule (Men's/Women's)
June 30th: Round 1&2
July 1st: Round 3&Quarter Finals
July 2nd: Semi Finals
July 3rd: Finals

Normal POV

Itachiyama, arriving at the famous gymnasium of Osaka. Where they host professional games against other countries or V.league teams. 

The Boys and Girls waited in the lobby where other teams and schools decided to wait for the doors to open up. They sat near a corner which is perfect for Sakusa since he is now standing with his jacket over his shoulders, hands in front of his jersey, mask on, leaning back, and just giving off a gloomy. While everyone either went to the bathroom, hang out with other players from other schools, or just chilled down on the couches or carpet.

Miyuki went over to Sakusa who was actually watching her put on her volleyball shoes. She was wearing her tracksuit like the other girls. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Wanna come?" Miyuki asked as he looks around them. He felt disgusted by the sight of many people crowding the lobby. He hated being this early. But he didn't want other people from other schools to look at his girlfriend. 

"I'll come." He finally decided as he stands up to his normal height. Miyuki smiled underneath her mask. "You can show me where it is since I've never been here before." She walked next to him, more like leading him through people to the hallways. 

"Right." Sakusa mutters softly, remembering that this is Miyuki's first tournament that's away from Tokyo. 

As they approached the girls bathroom, Sakusa walked into the Boys bathroom to wash his hands. Thank God no one was in here. He didn't want to keep on glaring at boys who rub their hands on their clothes or shakes it freely after washing their hands. 

He only wanted to be there next to Miyuki before their game. Most likely, they won't be able to see each other during the tournament since the Girls are playing in a different gym close by. They booked a hotel not far from the gymnasium but they were on different floors. To Sakusa's dismay. So Miyuki and him would have to text each other and probably might see each other as the tournament goes on. 

Miyuki comes out of the bathroom and waited near the near that's in front of the bathrooms. She stared at her fingers and touches them softly, they are even more colder from washing hands but Miyuki loves the smell of certain soaps. 

She was too busy in her thoughts as she didn't notice a guy next to her. Miyuki casually looks up to be towered by a blonde guy dressed in a red tracksuit. 

"Hello." the blonde guy waves, giving her a friendly smile. 

"Hi." Miyuki nods and replies softly. 

"I couldn't help but notice you're wearing Itachiyama colors." The blonde comments as he stared into her eyes, making her a bit uncomfortable. She notice a slight accent since he was speaking a bit different then Sakusa. "May I ask your name Icy Blue?" She raised an eyebrow. Icy Blue? Is he talking about my eyes?