Ch.16 My Answers

Normal POV

Miyuki hates Mondays. Because after doing something fun on Sundays, she becomes tired and would have to yawn every 5 minutes. She comes out of the driveway and was about to start her walk.

"Miyuki-san!" She stops and turns to see Komori waving and Sakusa looking at her which gave her goosebumps underneath her jacket and it made a shiver. She blushes underneath her mask and then nods to them. Trying to summon all the strength she has to make her voice clear and neutral.

"Good morning." She managed to say and turns away to walk to the commuter.

"How's your weekend?" Komori openly asks as he walked next to Miyuki. She is about the same height but like a few inches.

"I got to see family." Miyuki responds comfortably because Komori's not the one who's giving her shivers and goosebumps. She sense that he was right behind her. Them. She chose to continue on walking but couldn't shake the feeling of being stared at in the back of her head.

"You have family here?" Komori looked interested and because he's a friend of Aratani and she ships them too, Miyuki is more open to him and started answering his questions.

"My mother's side, they live in Miyagi." She nods as Komori's mouth gaped open.

"Why didn't you to Miyagi?" Miyuki looks at him which he got scared and looked away and dismissed his question. She waves him waves and hums in a no.

"Itachiyama is where my parents attended." Miyuki plainly stated. "Why shouldn't I attend a school that's #1 in the country for volleyball?" Miyuki shakes her head as she processed what she said. "The colors looks cool but even though there not Black and Blue, the gradient yellow and green is really nice." Komori raised an eyebrow and looks pass Miyuki to see Sakusa by her side. Miyuki didn't seem to notice but carried on walking to the commuter. Sakusa gave her a glance and then to Komori.

"Oh, so you came here because you like the colors?" Komori asked, trying to understand what she's thinking and saying. Miyuki shakes head.

"Not the colors of Itachiyama. My Father played as the Ace on the team. He even lead his team to the Finals in Nationals." Komori nods in understanding. "Ohh."

"Anything else?" Miyuki asked as she stands in front of the a section of the station which is less crowded. Seeing an upcoming commuter as she looks towards where Sakusa is standing. She blinks at him before turning towards Komori who is busy thinking or trying to remember what he wanted to ask.

She felt a warmth presence right next to her ear which is covered by her thick black hair. Only she can hear it deep and clear. "I have a lot of unanswered questions and it's Monday."

MIyuki's POV

My heart is going to burst. His voice. Why do tall guys have deep voices and its....husky. I'm going to die. Worse! I'm going to have a breakout.

I can hear him standing up to his height as I looked straight ahead where the commuter stops in front of us. I quickly got on and into a corner seat while keeping my head ducked down. I didn't want to look at him after he said that. I could've sworn my cheeks are hurting as I couldn't help but smile and close my eyes shut.

"Miyuki-san?" Komori asked as he's siting across from me. I open my eyes and see him standing by the pole as people are crowding around and took the seats. I see Sakusa by the wall in front of me as I averted my gaze to an elderly women who's standing. I felt bad as I stand up and  touched her shoulder.

"You can sit down." She smiles and bows before I led her to my seat. Sakusa moves a little so the elderly woman had space or most likely he had space. Mr. Personal Space Killer is improving I guess. Haha. I instead stand in front of the lady in his place. So both of us are standing