Ch.35 Official Ace Couple

1 day later

Normal POV

Yesterday, Miyuki just stayed home while Sakusa came over and they just spent time doing homework in her room. But also, Miyuki getting distracted when Sakusa would rest his chin on her shoulder while she looked over his answers. Even placing his hands on top of her sanitized desk made her take a another minute to look over his writing. 

He would return early to his house after eating dinner that she made. They walked down the stone stairs of her house. Before he left he tugs down his mask and gave her forehead a quick peck. Before he even registers what's happening, Miyuki gently pulled his tie that hangs around his neck, and pecked his cheek which made him blush madly. Miyuki smiles and then pushed him off onto the sidewalk and went inside her house, feeling the butterflies in her stomach. 

Sakusa stood there for a couple of minutes until he started to get cold and went home, trying to still register what was going on. His heart was pounding so fast, that it was like that when he woke up and Miyuki was the first image to pop in his head. 

So, the 2 will have practice since their day off was over. Miyuki smiled underneath her mask as she sees Sakusa walking towards her with a duffel bag strapped around his shoulder like hers. He couldn't help but smile to and pat her head. 

"Morning, Kiyoomi." Miyuki mutters softly as she puts on hand sanitizer while giving it to him as well. 

"Morning, Beautiful Snow." He rubbed his hands thoroughly before holding out his hand. "Let's get there before those germs surround us." Miyuki chuckles softly before putting her smaller, colder hands on top of his as they started to walk. "Why's your hands always cold?" He asked, caressing the back of her hand with his long fingers. 

"My name isn't Snow for nothing." Miyuki jokes inwardly. She then felt her cheeks warm up as he lifts their hands to his masked nose. He nudged the back of her hand but she can feel his lips through his mask. He then glance at her, her eyes a bit surprised but warm as she averts her gaze straight ahead. Sakusa smirks as he drops it lightly by their sides. 

"My ice princess." He mutters as Miyuki squeals a bit, looking away from Sakusa as they walked to the commuter station. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki's POV

Will my heart be like this everyday??! It's really hurting me. In a good way I guess. I've never really felt like this with [Ex/n]. I need to speak with Aratani with this. My feelings, I can't speak with Kiyoomi about this. It'll be embarrassing for me. 

As we got the school gates, we had morning practice so we head to the gyms. As we got there we see that the girls and the boys were standing in front of the closed doors of the Boys' Gym, ready to be opened by Iizuna. I wanted to move away but Kiyoomi must've sense it as he grips my hand lightly. 

"Our relationship's already out. I don't see why you're shy about it." Kiyoomi mutters softly. 

"I'm sorry." I lowered my head but then waved to Aratani as she jumps and squeals, making the others look our way.

"Ah, so it is true." Iizuna murmurs while his third year teammates gawks at them.

"Aw, she already taken!?" 

"The guys weren't joking yesterday." 

Kiyoomi glares at his teammates before standing away from them. I nod to my teammates as they smiled, gives me a thumbs up, or dances a little crazy. Oh dear, they better not make fun of me. "Are we going to practice?"