Ch.38 Round 1

*Not much info about this one on where it's located and when it is so let's just, so....let's make it like the Spring High Nationals..mk*

*Instead of just June 30th, the new schedule for this Interhigh Nationals is approved by me: Author.*

Interhigh Schedule (Men's/Women's)
June 30th: Round 1&2
July 1st: Round 3&Quarter Finals
July 2nd: Semi Finals
July 3rd: Finals

Sakusa's POV

That damn piss-blonde. I wanted to spray his hair to go back to his original hair color or even into more suitable blonde color. 

He almost touched Beautiful Snow. I would've hit his face, wash my hand, and go back to the team to disinfect Beautiful Snow. Since we had to go, I only kissed her forehead. I hope I get to see her play. As we got to the locker room, I sprayed the inside and wiped it down before using it and the benches. Komori and Iizuna was with me. I put my bag inside as well as my mask. I then taped my fingers. 

"Sakusa, Komori." Iizuna called to us. "We'll be warming up on Court 3." 

"Okay." Komori responds, putting on his shoes.

I was done as I see Wakatoshi-kun passing by, heading to the doors. Other boys were chatting so I decided to go meet him before the tournament. I have to play against him in our Block. I'm getting excited. I smiled to myself as I stand up.

"I'm going to talk to Wakatoshi-kun." I told Komori who simply nods before returning to pull up his kneepads.

I went outside and into the gym, only to see him standing in front of Court 2. I stand next to him as he notice my presence. He had his arms crossed. 

"Wakatoshi-kun." 

"Sakusa." He nods at me as we both stared in front of us. 

"Wakatoshi-kun, how did you get so good?" I asked, breaking the silence, recalling what happen in the Spring Tournament and even hearing that he got selected to be part of Japan's 19U team.

"By practicing a lot." I've been practicing and preparing. What else is there Wakatoshi-kun?

"Besides that." 

It took him time to think but he finally said words I didn't expect to here. "Because I got lucky." Lucky huh? I began to think about that. I was lucky to have met Beautiful Snow. I couldn't be more alive. I couldn't be more into volleyball after seeing her and Wakatoshi-kun play. In volleyball, I'm glad I got to play with Komori and Iizuna. 

"Wakatoshi-kun, we're gonna warm up." A red haired guy with long fingers called out. 

"In this tournament." He began, I turned my head slightly as my curls danced on my forehead, blinking at him. "Sakusa Kiyoomi, I will defeat you." He turns to me with determination in his eyes. I hum softly in response before facing him. We're around the same height as I grin.

"Good luck then, Wakatoshi-kun." I bow slightly. "See you in Round 3." Komori was calling me as I walked away.

I wonder if Beautiful Snow's doing alright. It would be better if I spike these receivers off the court and be done with Round 1 so I can see her. I other boys are watching her. I won't let that happen. Not even with piss-blonde around and meeting her a few minutes ago. He better not do something stupid.

Miyuki's POV

Please watch over me when I play Father. 

I taped my fingers as Kiyoomi's touch still lingers in my palm. He seemed pretty protective when I met the twins. I took off my mask and placed it on my bag. Kairi claps her hands as everyone looks at her.