Ch.55 Friendly Advice

"Yuki!!" I ran to my Father as he picks me up and tosses me up before catching me. I smiled and beamed at him.

"Papa, you did it!" I beamed and hug his neck.

"Yes, Papa won the Championship." Father smiles and then pecked my forehead.

"Does that mean you're the MVP?" I asked.

"Well-"

"Yukiya, you better not lie!" Father looked at a guy, almost the same height as him, smiled with a girl in his arms. "We all know that I scored the most points."

"Well, there are other trophies besides MVPs." Father said before waving to the girl in the guy's arms. "Yuki, Uncle Tora's daughter is the same age you."

"That's right." Uncle Tora nods. "I'm glad Miko-chan allowed her to watch me play since the other girls wanted to hang out in their mother's office. Princess, this is my good friend and teammate: Yukiya Shimotsuki."

The girl with the same green eyes as him blinks at me before shyly waved at me. I blinked and smiled. "Uncle Tora's gonna take care of you if anything happens to me, okay?" Father said as Uncle nods in agreement.

I didn't know why but I nodded. I started to ask myself: what he meant by that. Who is Uncle Tora????

My eyes opened and I was staring at the ceiling. That dream is a bit blurry now. But all I remember is Tora and my Father's presence. I sighed and looked at my phone because it "ding" like a few times. And that's when I remembered, I dosed off!

I unlocked my phone and there's messages from Kiyo-kun. And I left it on typing mode. 

Kiyo-kun💚 | 9:00

Did you shower? Did you brush your teeth? Clean out your duffel bag? Are you asleep?

Well, I'm going to sleep. I'm tired.

Good night, Beautiful Snow.

I love you.

 Typing....

Beautiful Snow?? | 6:43

You've been like that since last night.

Hey, are you up? Why aren't you texting? Can you come over?

We have an off day today, wanna come over? Beautiful Snow?

Oh my. He woke up at 6:43? I stood up and texted him back. My day today, I wanted to spend time with Keiji-kun. Zume-kun is getting dragged by Kuroo to like a team bonding thing. And we had the rest of the Summer break off. 

I hummed to myself and took my phone with me to the bathroom to get ready. After getting ready, putting my hair up in a high bun with a few strands coming out. I clipped my bangs back because it was getting long now. After putting on some shorts and top, I started stretching out and text Kiyo-kun. 

Beautiful Snow 💙 | 7:01

I'm sorry, Kiyo-kun. 

I fell asleep. I planned on spending time with my friend if that's okay with you. 

Kiyo-kun💚 | 7:01

No.

I'm not okay with that.

I can assume who is.