Ch.44 Umeboshi

S-Sour Candy

I'm Sour Candy, so sweet that I get a little angry yeah

(I thought of the sourness in Umeboshi. Got carried away a bit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki's POV

After our game, we went back to our hotel. I spent time in the hot springs, showered, and texted Kiyo-kun that I'll be going to Osaka's mall with the Girls.

Coach Ichika reminded us as we head down in the lobby to be back in the room by 6 so we can go over footage.

I received a text from Kiyo-kun as I started to walk with the team to the mall which is 2 streets down. I opened it and smile to myself, underneath my mask.

Kiy💖omi | 3:03 

When are you coming back? What are you shopping for? Are you wearing shorts? Are you going to shop by yourself? 

Beautiful Snow💙| 3:05

I'm coming back Kiyo-kun!

Clothes.

And no I'm not wearing since you asked nicely ;)

Aratani's going to be with me, don't worry.

Kiy💖omi | 3:06

Show me.

Really???? I scoff to myself as we stopped at a traffic light. The girls were talking among themselves as Aratani is next to me. I took a quick pic of my legs, wearing my black joggers that I wear to go sleep. I sent it to him. 

Beautiful Snow💙 | 3:07

Happy?

Kiy💖omi | 3:07

Yes. 

Make sure to sanitize after touching anything, and keep away from strangers! 

And stay safe!!

Beautiful Snow💙 | 3:07

Of course!

I love you, Kiyo-kun!

Kiy💖omi | 3:07

I love you, Beautiful Snow 💙

I put away my phone as we continued to walk. Aratani sighs in relief as the wind started to blow. We were in the back of the group as the 3rd years were leading the way. 

"So, what are you getting for Sakusa?" Aratani asked, hooking her arm onto mine as I hum in thought. 

"I was thinking a scented hand sanitizer since he always smell his hands whenever he puts on mine. He would sometimes take it without realizing it's not his." I recalled the time we sanitized our hands after eating. 

"Oh that's cute." Aratani comments as she thinks of what to get for Komori. "Motoya-kun would look nice in brown orange colored clothes right?" 

"Mmm, is it because of his hair color?" I asked, amused on what to get other than hand sanitizer for KIyo-kun.