Ch. 60 Mistletoe🍒

Normal POV *December 9th* 

Miyuki was more happy and relieved that her relationship with Sakusa is stabilizing and going back to normal. She was having more fun with the girls even if it was a competition in front of the National Coaches of the Women's Volleyball team.

Even switching positions was fun for her since she got to play Middle Blocker. Shaira's a Wing Spiker. Kimika's a Setter. Rika's a Wing Spiker. Natsumi's an Opposite. Kanoka's a Libero.

"Feint!!" Miyuki calls out.

"Got it!!" Kanoka dives as Kimika sets up Shaira up on left. She gets blocked as Miyuki covers it and Kimika sets Rika for a back attack. Rika gets it over.

"Chance ball!" Natsumi passes it perfectly. Kimika, being front row, wouldn't want to dump like Atsumu if it was choice. She wouldn't because most likely, she claims to be not smooth at it.

"Yuki!!" The ball left her hands as Miyuki was already in the air, even Shaira and Rika. She hits over the block and down as they all celebrated.

"Wah! It worked!" Kanoka's eyes sparkled.

"Yes!!" Natsumi high fives Miyuki. "Nice Set!"

"Thanks, nice pass."

"Wah! Mika just did that?" Atsumu's eyes lit up as they were stretching out before having their meeting. Kageyama was watching too, amazed at his cousin playing. Even Hoshiumi, who was eyeing him out because of not being surprised at all, eyed Miyuki out and mentally praised her for her skills. Then Sakusa---glaring at both of them.

"Miyuki's doing good." Komori complements as he sees his cousin's actions. He huns and continued on stretching, feeling a sense of pride for Miyuki being his girlfriend.

"Icy-chan's kill was amazing."

Sakusa's eyes flashed and narrowed at the twin as he was unintentionally complementing her in front of him.

The boys were basically watching the girls as they were done and went into their meetings.

As Shaira waited for Kageyama to tie his shoe.

"Tobio-kun, see you at Nationals!" Atsumu waves as Shaira waved at Kimika and Rika next to him.

"See ya!" Komori waves.

"Bye, Tobi-kun." Miyuki pats Kageyama's arm and smiles to Shaira before putting her mask on. "Bye, Shaira. See you both at Nationals."

"Bye, Miyuki-chan."

"Bye, Miyu-chan."

This seem to irritate Sakusa as he gives her hand sanitizer to wash her hands before holding hers. Hoshiumi passes him as Shaira held his hand. "Ready?"

"Yeah."

~~~

"Merry Christmas, Miyuki-chan!" Mrs. Sakusa smiles as she greeted her from the genkan. Miyuki bows as she took off her scarf, beanie, gloves, and mask as Sakusa was hanging her jacket on the hook. Her scarf and beanie followed afterwards as Mrs. Sakusa gives Miyuki a hug. "I'm happy you get to spend lunch with us."

"Thank you for inviting me, Oka-san." Miyuki returns the gesture as she leads her to the kitchen right away. Sakusa exhaled softly about Miyuki being here. He wasn't going to let her cousin, her childhood friends, or mother have her on Christmas.

He walked to the living room and see presents. He hated the fact that the presents were not even organized yet when he went to pick up Miyuki. He didn't put his present for her since he wanted to give it to her himself in their alone time.