Ch.39 Free Time

Miyuki's POV

I sighed after having a team meeting in the lobby outside. I felt hungry. The others either went back to the lockers, get something to eat, or hang out in the gym to watch other teams play. Most likely, Sakiko because she was warming up on Court 2. Our next game is at 11.

I wanted to watch but I'm getting kind of hungry. I went to put on my track suit to stay and headed out to look for Kiyoomi.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around. My eyes lit up to see Kiyoomi with his tracksuit and mask. I smiled as my eyes lit up.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he towers over me.

"I was just about to look for you." I explained. "But since you're here, wanna do something before my match starts at 11."

"I wanna just be in a quiet place for now." He shrugs. "How about staying here in the lobby?"

"That's fine." I nod as I took his hand to an empty lounge space. I sighed as I sat down, my feet are a bit sore. He sits down too, putting his arm around shoulder to pull me closer. I put my arm under his to lean my head into him. I heard him sigh a bit as he closed his eyes. I felt his jawline underneath his mask on top of my head.

"Kiyoomi, you know I'm sweating." I pointed out as he grunts.

"I don't care. I don't want to waste any chances of being with you." My heart was beating fast now. I hummed as I placed my other hand on top of the one in his lap. We been like this over 5 minutes. I gotta admit, it's peace and quiet and I love it. I can hear his breathing and his heartbeat. I checked the clock and it's around 10:25. Time went by so fast. And our coach said to be back at the gym by 10:45.

"Kiyoomi?" I heard him grunt, not leaving his position on my head. "When's your next game?"

"11:30. I get to see you play." He answers before he starts to play with my low braided ponytail.

"I hope I would too." I murmured. "Maybe tomorrow."

"If I win, would you give me a reward?" He suddenly asked as I looked up and hum in response.

"What kind? I can make some onigiri with those sour and salty things you like. I can make you another mask. I can sing for you." I started blurting things out as he chuckles underneath his mask. He gets off my head and tug down his mask under his chin and whispers in my ear.

"How about a kiss?" I blushed madly as my heart skips a beat. I averted my gaze as I didn't know what to say. I can see him smirking.

"I-After every one of your matches?" I stammers as he tilted his head.

"Why not?"

"I rather play the game we played about kills." I challenged him. "Whoever gets the least, will reward the other." He hums.

"You sure you wanna play that game with me, Beautiful Snow." He asked, feeling the confidence around him. It's embarrassing to make the first move, but I hate losing to a game like this. I looked into his eyes, with seriousness.

"I'm sure, Kiyo-kun." I smiled as I can see him smirk.

"Kiyo-kun?" He raised his eyebrows and I can see a faint blush. "Mm, it's better than that piss-blonde's nickname for me." He brushes my bangs upward so he can peck my forehead.

"Glad you like it." I then smell a faint scent on him. "Did you spray yourself?"

"Of course, I didn't want to be dirty when I see you, Beautiful Snow." He scoffs as he pulls away from my forehead, letting my bangs fall on it as I chuckles softly.