Ch.54 Choices & Deals

"Miyuki?"

Oh f*ck no....

I stared straight into the eyes of the one who created me. Eyes that are dark blue to black. Black straight hair with a few silver gray strains in from aging. But still looked young. A woman who hasn't been back here since a decade. 

Yet here she is, like attacking or being uninvited and not welcomed right in front of Father's grave. She did not visit him or even give the slight care of honoring him. Even if he was her husband. It annoys me because she is now here. What for? What does she want? What's her purpose traveling all the way from the US to be here in front of me? Interrupting my time with Kiyo-kun. 

Normal POV

"Hello, Mother." Miyuki addressed as Sakusa looked at her and Mother. He could see the resemblance. But Miyuki only said that her Mother would never come back here since her Father was hurried in Tokyo. He had a unusual feeling growing inside him as Miyuki grips his hand. "What are you doing here?"

"What is he doing here?" Mother hissed at the porch, crossing her arms and looking down at the couple since they're at the foot of the stairs or in front of the closed gates. "Who is that young man?"

"May we talk inside?" Miyuki asked, getting annoyed with her mother's loud voice in the cool evening. "Tokyo is peaceful in the evenings."

"With him?" Her Mother pressed on, pointing which made Sakusa uncomfortable. Receiving rudeness towards Miyuki's mother.

"Why not?" Miyuki's eyes squinted as she gives Sakusa a quick glance, asking if he's alright with going inside.

He nods as he just follows her up the stairs and to the porch. Mother was astonished at how tall Sakusa is. Even looking over her daughter and comparing the looks of Sakusa's as well. She did not like it.

"When did you came?" Miyuki asked as they both went into the genkan. "Is Aunty here?"

"No, she's having dinner with Nagano." She responds and carefully watched Sakusa's tendencies. Mother lead them to the living room since she's Aunty's cousin. And nothing's changed since her time here before marrying Miyuki's father.

"You haven't answered my question." Miyuki pointed out as Sakusa disinfected the couch before sitting down as Miyuki sat down as well. On the other side, Mother sits down with her legs crossed and sitting properly like a fancy lady. She got the looks for it.

"And so did you." Her mother said abruptly, her dark blue eyes clashed with ones she used to love. "Now, who are you, young man?"

"Sakusa Kiyoomi." Sakusa answers, as if he isn't nervous or anything to meet Miyuki's mother. Mother was quite surprised by his neutral tone as she stared at him. "I'm you're daughter's boyfriend."

Miyuki stared at him with a surprised look but calmed down and looked at her mother who was silently thinking. It was inevitable for him to meet her. Miyuki felt a bit nervous but not about Sakusa being liked by her Mother, but why was she even here.

"Boyfriend?" Mother raised her eyebrow and turn to Miyuki who was waiting for her mother's reaction. "Miyuki, I thought you had a boyfriend back in the U.S.? [Ex/n], was asking where you were and he is the son of a famous actor."

Miyuki felt Sakusa's hand flinched next to hers as she exhaled softly, keeping her composure. "Mother, [Ex/n] and I weren't really official. Besides, why would you bring him up? Are you going out with his Father or something?"

"Yes, I am."

Silence. Literally silence as Miyuki's look stayed the same. Sakusa became amused but still was a bit uncomfortable to hear [Ex/n].