Ch.48 My Tr💞phy

Sakusa's POV

"Cause mama, I'm in love with a criminal~"

"Sakusa!!"

I froze and my heart pounding and my face is getting hot behind this mask. I stared wide-eyed into Beautiful Snow's terrified ones.

I couldn't help but look her over as was trying to cover herself but that towel wasn't doing anything to hide her legs, curves, and a bit of her cleavage. She has a blush that's forming on her cheeks.

"I-I-" I stuttered as I didn't know what to do.

"Sakusa!" She screams again as she ran to her bedside. I looked away and covered my face.

"Why are out here with a towel?" I demanded. "I might be a killer or a kidnapper." I then I got hit with something on the shoulder as I jolted up. She just hit me with a pillow!? "Gah!"

"This is my room!" Beautiful Snow declared as she grabbed something while running back to the bathroom. She ducks her head as she slammed the door. My heart's aching! I feel like I'm about to die. I ran my hand through my hair as I tried from clean up her bed to sit on it.

After I did, I started to replay what happened. I smelled the coconut scent as she passed by. I felt hot now as I payed on the bed. Dammit! I've never felt like this before. A pair of bare legs flashes before my eyes. I flinched and covered my eyes but then yet again I begin to see Beautiful Snow's face. I felt the urge to go to her. I want to go to her now!

I'm breathing heavily and I tugged my mask off trying to breath properly. "Calm down, clam down." I muttered. "Beautiful Snow's my girlfriend. I was expected to see her like that. But this soon." I trailed off as I couldn't get her out of my head now. I heard the bathroom door open as Beautiful Snow came out with dark green long sleeve shirt and shorts.

She averts her eyes and grabs her phone on the bed, turning off whatever was playing in English. I didn't notice it was still playing.

"Beautiful Snow?" I began. I didn't care I'm blushing, I know I'm embarrassed and she is too.

"Aratani let you in?" She asked, grabbing a brush from her bag.

"Yes." I nodded. " I wanted to see you." Standing up and going behind her form. "Beautiful Snow?" I touched her shoulders as she flinches. She looked back as she was still terrified.

"You scared me. " Her voice got shaky as she bangs her forehead on my chest before hugging me, tightly. I didn't flinch for some reason. Is it because she's clean and she smells frickin' amazing right now? I hugged her back and pressed my nose into her still wet hair.

"I'm sorry, Beautiful Snow." I apologized, still my blush didn't go away. I heard her sigh in my chest.

"I-It's fine." She loosened her grip. "I-I though Aratani was still here."

I hummed in response as I noticed her back is getting wet from her hair and the AC is on. "You're going to get sick if you sleep with wet hair, Beautiful Snow."

"I know." She answers before letting go and sits on the edge of her bed. "It's how my hair is." I raised an eyebrow and grabbed a clean towel on the table near the TV.

"I'll dry it." I stated as I went behind her. She sits up straight as my legs hangs off the bed next to hers. I felt the smoothness of her legs against my joggers. Damn, her back is a bit drenched as I touched her hair and placed it in the clean towel. We sat in silence as this felt normal to me. I want this to be normal.

When the towel felt a bit soaked, I took the brush out of her hands and started to brush her hair. She turns her head slightly but I faced it back to the TV.