Ch.56 XOXO

Sakusa's POV

I cannot believe she forgot our anniversary. I mean, we celebrated our 1 month after practice. I wanted to cuddle with her and stay home, so we did in her room after meeting her Auntie. She thanked me for helping Beautiful Snow clean and I didn't mind. I love cleanliness. The house was a bit clean when I first walked in anyway.

She chose to spend it with that Setter. And I feel angry about it. Does that mean she doesn't love me no more? Her mother's sketchy. Did she forced Beautiful Snow to spend time with him instead of me? Besides, what's her deal with her mother? I told Komori to spy on her because she'll most likely be at the mall. I hope he can record them talking. I found a stain on my bathroom sink so my mind was pretty occupied but I didn't want this to be true. But like, why or how did Beautiful Snow forget?

I heard a knock on my way down towards the kitchen so I announced that I would get it since my Mother's sewing scraves in dinning room and Father's in the office.

"Komori?" I raised an eyebrow as I see his nervous form. Then, I notice that messy hair bun behind his neck. Beautiful Snow is a few inches shorter than him.

"Beautiful Snow?" I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms. "Why are you here? The day isn't over yet, where's your Fukurodani Setter?"

"Please hear me out, Kiyo-kun." She pleads as she takes off her mask and I can see her full expression. I looked at Komori and he seemed a bit nervous but urged me to hear this one out. I hummed in my mask and slowly let them in. But Komori bid his goodbyes and ran off to his house after saying good luck to Beautiful Snow. I wonder what her excuse was.

"Omi, who's at the door?" Mother peeks her head out towards the genkan and she sees Beautiful Snow pulling off her shoes. I sighed and gave her a bored look.

"Mother, this is Miyuki Shimotsuki." I introduced her, feeling a bit awkward as she bows slightly to her. "She's a close friend----"

"I'm his girlfriend, Mrs. Sakusa." Beautiful Snow cuts me off as I raised an eyebrow to her. Her blue eyes showed a sense of confidence and seriousness as my Mother squeals. I couldn't help but blush a little when she said that, but still. She owes me an explanation.

"Girlfriend!!?" Mother exclaims as she welcomes Beautiful Snow into the family room. "Anata! Come quick, come quick!" Mother went down the hall to look for Father. I groan in embarrassment as I sit down next to Beautiful Snow on the couch. She chuckles softly as I gave her a look.

"Girlfriend huh?" I narrowed my eyes at her, tugging my mask underneath my chin.

"Kiyo-kun, I'm so sorry I forgot about today." She gave me a sad look. "Please, forgive me. I wanted to spend time with my friend. I wouldn't see him until the Qualifiers in November."

I grumbled as I averted my gaze from her. "So, you still love me?" I flinched as she just pat my shoulder.

"You baka." She huffed. "Of course! Why didn't you tell me so we won't be in this mess."

"Me, baka??" I raised my eyebrow and lean closer to her. "Beautiful Snow, is this you're way of apologizing to me? Because I am not buying it." She hums and smiles which is killing me slowly to give in but I held my composure.

"No, but I am not breaking up with you just because I forgot our anniversary. Kiyo-kun, I'm sorry. Please let me make it up to you. I never had to do this with my last relationship, please forgive me." Okay, her sad ice blue eyes are now getting to me.

"Oh, Omi you dated this girl for how long?" We both drew away from each other as I averted my gaze from my parents who are at the foot of the doorway. Mother had her usual cheery smile while my Father, who I thought he wasn't interested in this, is here with his arms crossed. He raised an eyebrow at Beautiful Snow who shifted uncomfortably on the couch. Mother sat across us while he joined her.