Ch.29 I Will Play For U

Miyuki's POV

I sighed in relief. The game is over. We won in 2 sets as we advanced into the Finals. We shook hands and we went off the court. I ran to the sub arena to go get my things so I can hurry up and change without any interviews. My teammates raced me once Coach Ichika said to pack up and get ready to go. 

Aratani and I raced each other into the sub arena. I basically booty-bump her out of the way as she dramatically fall on the court. Making noises as the girls laughed while changing. I helped her up as we both went into the bathroom. I stank!!! EW!! I wanna shower right here but I didn't pack a big towel or my soap. I hear the first years coming in as me and Aratani are changing in the stalls. They were washing their hands and gossiping. 

"Sakusa-senpai, has a bandage on his finger." Seika whines as the others did as well. 

"I heard Komori-senpai saying that the ball went off his fingers when he tried to block it." Hina adds.

"Poor thing. I feel like my fingers will break off if I try and block a boy's spike." Seika shudders. "I can't believe Miyuki-san asked to set." 

"Yeah, she was awesome." Hekima chimes in, having a different opinion than Seika. "I like how she receives, spikes, serve, defend---everything." I chuckled softly as I put on my tracksuit and went out of the bathroom. Aratani was taking a shit as I went to the vanity. Hekima got flustered as she bows to me. 

"Sumimasen! Miyuki-san I wasn't talking bad." I waved her off and gave her a small smile before washing my hands and rinse my face. They watched me put on my face wash. I felt uncomfortable. Hekima leans on the counter and watches in the mirror as I continue to massage my face. 

"Would you like to try?" I asked, seeing that Seika and Hina were doing the same thing. Hekima shakes her head before examining the bottle. I rinsed my face before wiping it with a napkin. 

"Miyuk-san?" Seika leans on the wall as Aratani flushes the toilet and got out to wash her hands. I hummed as I untied my braid to let out my hair, all while watching her in the mirror. 

"I'm curious of something." 

"Well, what is it Seika?" I gestured for her to ask. 

"What would you do if Sakusa-senpai asked you out?" I froze while ruffling my hair to get the braid out. Aratani looks at me then at Seika. Hina and Hekima looks at each other and waited for my answer. I didn't know what to say. What would she want to hear? 

"What would you want me to do?" I returned that question back, wondering if she's still fangirling over him. Or she'll act like those other fangirls that post up to me by the lockers. I put away my face wash as Aratani dries her hands.

"I would want you to refuse because there are some girls that would do anything to date Sakusa." Wait. It sounds like she's a little protecting me. Or like sending me a warning. I turned my head slightly at her. 

"Well, I don't see them doing anything to get his attention." I pointed out. "Would you say you're one of those fangirls?" I turn to the 1st years as Hekima and Hina shake their heads. Seika fiddles with her fingers as if she's trying to say something, trying to confess something. I raised an eyebrow. "What's going on?" 

"Miyuki-san," Hina began. "All 3 of us, actually ship you with him." My heart burst. I turned to Seika who averted her eyes. 

"We never seen him like that. Not even in Middle School." Hekima pressed on. "We just think it's childish and besides we wouldn't want to smell alcohol all day." 

"Yeah." Hina said. "We saw you being sprayed with disinfectant and how can you live with smelling like cleaning supplies?" I had to chuckle as Aratani smiled at me.