Ch.45 Championship

*So, I've did some researching and couldn't find info on girls but boys volleyball instead. I'll use that then, the awards to the best 6 players, and 12 outstanding players and MVP. And I forgot that there is a Kanto Tournament :( but that's okay let's continue on.*

~Timeskip~

Semi Finals

Itachiyama vs Mujinazaka | 2:1

Shiratorizawa vs Geba High | 1:2

~~~~~~

Interhigh National Women's Championship

Itachiyama Academy (Tokyo) vs Geba High School (Osaka)

Interhigh National Men's Championship

Itachiyama Academy (Tokyo) vs Inarizaki High School (Hyogo)

Normal POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will now begin the Women's Interhigh Championship in just a few minutes." A lady announces as she stands in front of a table that faces both sides of a single court. They are now playing in the center arena, filled with Itachiyama spectators, Geba High School spectators and cheerleaders, along with Inarizaki but they aren't participating in cheering yet since the Boys play after the Girls.

Itachiyama and Geba High started to cheer for their schools as Sakiko and Kairi went to do the coin toss. 

"Your new ace is awesome." Sakiko comments. 

"Thanks." Kairi nods. 

"It's like I've been replaced." Sakiko went on. 

"I guess, Sakiko. But we do miss you." Kairi reassures as Sakiko waves it off. 

"It's fine. I can't wait to play against her." She gives her former teammate a look. "I'll be sure to seal the championship. Good luck." 

Kairi got chills but shakes it off and shakes her hand and does the coin toss. Her friend was totally different. They did not get the serve, so Miyuki stood there, watching how Geba High warms up. She was basically watching Sakiko since she approached her after the Semis. She got an awful vibe from her. 

"Saki-chan is good as ever." Seika praises as Miyuki listens to her teammates talking. They all seem to isolate her out since Sakiko is their opponent. She felt a bit lonely but understands why. But now, this is volleyball. The championship. This was totally different from America as she felt a bit nervous but kept that to herself. 

"We got this." Aratani beams next to Miyuki who nods. 

"Right." Miyuki glances to an open section that had little to no people next to the school, that's where the Boys are. She couldn't see Sakusa's gaze as she heard the whistle blow. 

"Let's do this." Coach Ichika smiles as the team cheers, walking on the court to warm up. 

"The girls are warming up." Komori pointed out as Sakusa watching Miyuki with his mask and hands in his pockets while the others started to cheer with the school. 

"Couldn't they go next to our school?" Sakusa grumbles as Iizuna waves it off. 

"It's fine. We're like next to them anyway. I'm surprised, no girl is coming over here."  Iizuna comments as Sakusa flinches and turns away with a disgusted look.