Ch.50 Libero Triangle

Miyuki's POV

Sweat runs down my cheeks as I bounced the ball on the service line. I take a deep breath as our last game of the day is almost done.

"Nice Serve, Miyuki!" Aratani cheers on the side since Shizuka got the okay to play again. Coach Ichika said that we'll be switching positions almost every match. I am now playing as an Opposite.

I tossed my ball and perform a float serve. The Libero, after using her hands to pass, it ricochets off and out, uses her arms. She actually moves back to pass it perfectly to their Setter. That was perfect. I watched the ball as it gets tossed to the left side. Seika and Hekima shuts her down but the ball gets dig up by the same Libero.

"Again!"

"Mei-senpai!" The Setter calls out as the Middle Blocker does a broad jump to Shizuka who gets it up.

"Right!" I called out as Hekima sets back to me. I spiked the ball down the line but a sloppy second, the Libero is there who passes it up in the center of the court. They now did a Synchronized Attack. Wah??

The ball gets passed Shizuka and Hina as the Libero cheers loudly. That was set point. I sighed and catch my breath.

"Damn," Namika mutters as we huddled up. "even if the Sūkikyo no Tori isn't here and their regular Setter, they still managed to beat us."

"I heard the Sūkikyo no Tori is attending the training camp with Mai." Fumiko informs as Aratani and the others gasps.

"Well, she is the #2 Ace." Seika points out.

"Actually," Kairi looks around at the other teams who're either stretching out or having their meeting. "Emiko, Aimi, and Kisa is there as well."

"Wait, who's Kisa?" Shizuka asks as she looks at Fukurodani. "I never heard of her last year."

"She looks like Bokuto-senpai, right?" Hina squeals. The other 1st years giggles as they started to fangirl over him. Ah, they were just fangirling over Kiyo-kun. I chuckled softly.

"Yeah." Kairi nods. "Their captain said that their Wing Spiker, Kisa Bokuto his cousin."

Hina and Hekima jumps up and down. "Come on, stop doing that." Seika cringes.

"Well, that puts us in 2nd place for the 1st day." Coach Ichika reads a white board over in the middle of the 2 courts. Coach Haku was looking over it as the Shiratorizawa girls were lossening up the nets for the night. Cleaning up the courts as well.

"Even if each team is missing a player, all we need to do is still play our game." Coach Ichika asserts as we nod in agreement. "Even so, I want you all to enjoy your time with other girls as well. Make new friends, new rivals, new memories since this year is a bit different."

"Yes, Coach."

"Now, go get dinner and rest up." Coach dismisses us before talking to Coach Haku.

"I'm hungry." Aratani whines as she wipes her face. "I wonder if Motoya-kun is already in the cafeteria."

"I wanna shower." I sighs as she nods. "Can you meet me at the cafeteria?"

"Sure thing." She nods. "Make sure you don't get hauled by other guys."

"Huh?" I gawked at here but she laughs. I scoffed and went to the classroom to get my bag and head to the showers in the Girls Gym.

"Oh, it's Icy Bue-chan." I turn to the stairs and see Atsumu, dressed in casual clothes, more like a sweatshirt and joggers. "Are you heading to the cafeteria?"