Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival

Sakiko's POV

"Their #10 scored 5 points in a row. But in total 11 points in the 1st set." My coach states as we were drinking water. "Sakiko, any way to stop their momentum?" 

I looked at Miyuki who's touching the tape on her right hand. "Seika, the one that blocked me, will feel bad for it so she might do her best in blocking. Kairi is eager to block somebody, she forgets to time herself. Namika, she's not the best passers on the team~" 

"Like you." Gina stated bluntly as everyone held in their laughter. I gawked at her as an irk mark appears on my forehead as my jaw drops. 

"Ginaaa!!" I whined as she shrugs. "Fine! Yes, sometimes I suck." 

"Anyways, their #10 would most likely cover her when she's spiking on the left and #10's in the middle. Serve her." I continued on. "Fumiko, good with serving and a decent spiker, but you can shut her down if we all get the timing right. 

"Mai, if she's in a pressured situation, she'll always go to me. But since I'm not there, she'll go for Kairi or Seika, not their #10." I pointed out as our Setter and Middle Blocker gave me a confused look. 

"When is she going to become the Setter?" 

"When she's on the Right side." I answered as I was the only one who watched film and replayed everything. Everyone's weaknesses are the same, except for their Foreign Ace. "If we pressure Mai more often, her options will go to #10 more and then Kairi or the others." 

"How about their Libero?" Gina asked, shooting a glance at Aratani who's talking with Miyuki. 

"She was our 1st year Libero but I guess since Shizuka is injured, Aratani would break down if we keep doing feints."

"She's a good Libero." Gina points out. 

"Not as good as you, Gina." Our Setter reassures as Gina purses her lips. I know that she's thinking about challenging the Vixen Libero. But we'll see her at Nationals. I told her to save it for later. Apparently, Gina thinks she's the Number 1 Libero but I stated that the Vixen Libero is the #2 in Japan and #1 in the Kansai Region. Somehow she can direct me from doing anything stupid but I gotta explain this to her. 

"Now, let's kick their asses." I declared, hearing the whistle. 

Sakusa's POV

Beautiful Snow's on her game. I gotta give her 11 kisses. Well, it doesn't matter. I'll get more than that and she'll need to kiss me more. 

I smirked underneath the mask as Komori was participating in the cheer that the school has. I lazily watch him embarrassing himself as he messed up on the cheer. He smiles before turning back to the game. 

"Let's go, Aratani!!" 

I turned back to Miyuki who's now on the other side of the court but I can see her form clearly. I start to get used to her hairstyle now, high ponytail but she clipped her bangs to the right side of her face. More pretty and cute. I'm still embarrassed that I actually fell asleep on her. 

That was embarrassing. 

I squinted my eyes as I remembered her pushing me off and I fell off her bed, washing myself for an hour and Komori got mad at me for it. He should've brushed his teeth earlier. Beautiful Snow did apologized but she said that was my fault for dozing off. She kicked me out so I didn't have a goodnight kiss. 

I watched as Miyuki got the ball again and made an effortless pass to Mai. I love how she pays close attention to her passing since her opinion on it is that an Ace or Outside Hitter has to be good on both defense and offensive. I am good on both.