Weird Hair

&&&
k I finished it Happy readings 😪

you followed the males into the club venue with kirishima at your right side and the other men in front " so are they treating you right "

" uh yeah "

" y/n you don't have to lie ive been called in for like 4 different occasions where somethings happened to you "

you sighed " their trying but— but it's just not working "

" what do you mean "

" someone always ends up getting too upset - or - or I end up disrespecting someone and not knowing and then I get in t-trouble "

he shook his head " your not like a teenager or a kid your a grown adult there is no trouble "

he looked to the side " they might be taking their punishments with you too far "

he walked a little faster " y-yeah but how's it going for you "

" good I guess I really wish I could be at the house with you guys. I'm not really there like I wanna be i'm sure you've noticed —"

" o-ow " you said softly kirishima turning around right there at that point slowing down to see you holding your shoulder in pain .

" oh i'm sorry that was totally my fault are you ok " you said talking to the male you accidentally bumped into not paying attention or listening to kirishima

" your good just gotta watch where you're going — I uh I hit you pretty hard you allright "

" yeah just a li-"

" hey " you and the male next to you turned around to face the now present male in your face .

He towered up over you two almost as if he was standing up straighter now " so you hit a girl and then don't apologize to her ? "

he stepped a little closer " don't think that's very manly bro "

the guy stood his ground " and if you had been listening you would've heard her say it was her fault bro "

" g-guys I— it was ok let-let's just go " you laughed uncomfortable " nows not the time to let out those assholey masiculine vibes drift off we have things to do "

kirishima moved to turn around only for the guy to continue

" yeah let your bitch handle you since it seems a softie like you can't handle yoursel-"

quietness ,
silence
and cold air that's all you felt in that moment

You hadn't even noticed the flash that went off near your face the light that shone in the dark lit club almost like a flashlight .

It happened so quickly if you'd blink you would've missed it .

Kirishimas arm dug ,not even that far, into his back pocket before it whipped out and without turning around something shot off from his hand. You followed that — that flash that went off so close to your face your eyes slowly moving body following as if it was an after though.

The male you had accidentally bumped into standing gripping his chest as the once white shirt he wore that you hadn't noticed earlier showed red as if he had went swimming in a deep red wine .