The Real Story

your body stalled as your hands shook you on the verge of a panic attack his smile dropping as his eyebrows creased " wait no no y/n I didn't mean to scare you or make —make you nervous its ok "

he shook his head in an up and down motion
" i've wanted to go for a while now "

he moved to pull you toward him as he grabbed your wrist softly " your only helping " his left hand held onto your waist his right gripping your hand to direct it under your dress as you pulled it
up

" I-im going to miss you " he said his voice breaking a bit him coughing to regain it his hands pulling yours up and up grabbing the bunched up material with his left hand holding it up to show your leg gartner his hand leading yours to brush over the weapon you had tightly held on your leg

" s—shoto I " he smiled as he helped you pull it out resting it in your hands

" your doing what's best for you " he sighed smiling happily " i've known for a while now "

his head shook up and down as he held your hands that now held the gun " if anything you know i'm not stupid I knew ever since the night you came back you were too easy to tame that night —and when you went over to bakugou when he called that sealed the deal knowing —old you — you would've only came to me and ignored him since he had told you to come over to him without my permission "

you gulped " I don't care either I don't care this is what you have to " his voice was soft as he laughed
" this is what I want you to do "

" h-how can you be so calm " you screamed
" shoto I have a gun pointed at your heart —at your chest

" i'm not calm I look it because I've been through this situation multiple times just not with the girl I love "

his smile stretched as far as it could
" if you could see inside my head i'm shitting bricks right now — and not because i'm going to die but because it's the woman I fell in love with who's going to kill me and have to live with that for the rest of her life "

you stepped back holding the gun in your shaky fingers as he sat still " y/n before I go I do have some things to tell you "

you looked at him confusion in your eyes he pointed to the gun a smile playing at his features
" if you don't mind or if you'll allow me like I said earlier we're on a time crunch right " he laughed a bit at your surprised face " yeah I knew then too "

you moved shakily to sit down next to him
" there are some things you don't know about my family some dirt really — kaname isnt yours so if you hear somewhere he is biologically please don't believe them — sho is yours shos always been yours you gave birth to him and that's why he looks like me and you kaname on the other hand only has my family's facial features and some that could be seen as yours "

" who are kanames parents "

" well honestly I don't know the only person who knows that is momo — if I had to pick i'd say dabi "