A Real Sleepover

" there she is that smart alec little girl I thought I broke years ago "

he said entertained

"deku what you said actually hurt me " you said lip pouting and sarcastically looking at him .

" I love when you act like this it just reminds me why I treat you the way I do "

he walked back over to you " get up " you followed the orders the man in front of you gave .

You watched as the excitement radiated off of him at this one moment

" come here y/n "

you walked over to him.

" why are you trying to act like a whimsy child that's not what I taught you to do when you were taken "

he waved his hands in front of you

" this is the persona I told you to play. Your supposed to be acting the way I taught you. "

he said you finally in front of his face your hands thrown over his shoulders

" izuku I only act this way because you tell me to. This is not me i'm not a hardcore gangster. I'm actually really scared right now "

he wrapped his hands around your torso pulling you closer .

"fine y/n don't try to act all hard now I know your actually scared deep down. If you want to act scared you can. You know I just like when you act this way for me. You don't have to go out there and put on this fake facade I like . "

you felt yourself relax . You were not attitudinal or even hard like a gangster. You were scared you were shaking in your boots.

Every since you were young deku had screwed into your brain how he loved strong girls. Girls who never acted weak he built you up to be this person. Someone only he would see .

He didn't care how you acted around others but when you were with him you had to put on this fake face like you weren't afraid of anything. So, for him to say you didn't have to do it anymore it felt as though a weight had been lifted from your chest.

" thank you deku "

" dont thank me that way babe " he pulled his head down into your space and your lips met his both of your lips moving in sync his hands ghosting across your waist .

you brought your hands to his back as he was inching his lower and lower down your back .

" deku let's not do anything "

he grunted

" and who are you to speak for me ?" you were used to this he always tried to make you feel bad when you said you didn't want to.

" are you afraid of me y/n ? is that why you don't want to do anything ? "

" no no it's not that it's just "