Rules Broken

" sho "

" yes "

" I have the file "

" do you now "

" mmhmm "

" ok read it to me babe "

you coughed " bakugou katsuki , 24 years old, lives in hosu ex pro hero , originally known as the number two hero but mysteriously disappeared after an incident including the victim y"

you paused as your heart beat through your chest heaving up and down and mind running

" read the rest y/n " you held back a cry as your eyes began to fill with tears at the words on the paper

" please princess " taking a deep inhale you spoke

" disappeared mysteriously after an incident including the victim y/n l/n .

She was initially found critically injured after being thrown from a moving vehicle during a hero x villain fight . She was found in a fight between dynamight and toga of the lov ( league of villains )

As arrived on scene she was treated and given medicine but the hero took her with him confirming he didn't need help and could get her home safely and make sure she was ok and feeling better over the weeks.

As the weeks grew on y/n was pronounced as missing and has been issued out as unable to find. The search to find y/n l/n was ended after she was not found . Bakugou Katsuki also known as pro hero dynamight quit quickly after and faced legal charges after being accused In the abduction of y/n L/n .

It is said he received horrible backlash from the other hero's he knew and eventually another pro hero deku resigned from his position .

He went on to say that he enjoyed being a hero and that it was his life long dream he explained that being a hero is all he wanted to be when he grew up but little did he know that heroism couldn't save him from the bad in the world —the wrong outside of crime —he explained that his ex best friend bakugou katsuki whom he grew up with and went to UA hero high school with wanted to be a hero and uphold all mights legacy just like he had.

He explained that he was disgusted and sickened with the way the hero's and the rest of the league treated his friend after he repeatedly said he had not done what he was accused of and was signed off as not guilty in the law of court .

He was harassed and harmed in the streets of hosu and not by citizens he explained . He was taken advantage of by hero's everything that was done to him were by fellow higher up heroes He wrapped up his public speech by saying that he will always help people he will help anyone he meets on the street that needs it but he will not claim the title of hero after seeing what really goes on behind the scenes .

Bakugou katsuki has not been heard from since the accusation and Deku is seen every other year out on the streets helping people who need it. " you stood still when finishing in shock how had your name popped up —where had your name popped up again ' oh yeah all over the document'