From a Mutt to A Prize

A month later *

It was time .

Your first mission was finally here and you were walking inside of the casino. Your short dress with your boot heels up to your knee and your handbag pressed tightly against your stomach. hair swept up in the best style you could manage.

With your eyes decorated in eyeshadow with white lining your bottom lids and a jewl pressed to each inside corner of your eye. Eyeliner brushed off the tips of your eye as if a bird soaring. You lips were dusted In clear gloss And you nails were freshly manicured the men had put in as much work as they could to outline everything they loved about you.

Leaving you to work your magic tonight just as they had worked theirs. You gripped onto the dog leash in front of you peering down on the dog who wore a coat and booties. He looked like the richest animal ever to makind if this is how dogs were living sign you up you'd bark in an instant. You walked over to the nearest bar and tapped on the table top

" could i get a bottle of your highest priced top shelf " you asked pulling out your wallet to show all your money .

" of course anything for the rich and beautiful lady if i may say" he winked and walked around the back to get you your drink.

Placing the cup down you began conversation " god i've been lagging this mutt around since i've been here"

he laughed " mutt— really— i think he's cute "

" sure if you think this small sausage dog is good looking he's all yours if you ask "

he laughed and responding " I wouldn't dare take him off your hands "

you sat at the bar drinking 2 more drinks before you had to pee " god that moves fast " laughing you stood up and called out to the bartender guiding the man to where no one else could hear " could you watch him I have to go use the ladies room "

he shook his head and answered " sure pass him on back here we'll have fun "

you laughed and ran off the bathroom leaving the two alone. The dog ran around the back and nipped at the bartenders shoe causing him to sit him in his arms as he waited for service.

" stupid dog "he muttered he was getting annoyed and the woman hadn't been back yet he was starting to think he got ditched.

finally having almost 10 minutes pass by a new man sat down and asked for whiskey on the rocks.

After placing his cup down the man started talking " thank y-" his eyes widened " crap dude where'd you get that "

the bartender a little taken aback spoke out confused " get what sir "

the man continued " the dog do you not know what that is " the man pointed at the dog
the bartender answering in annoyance answer

" yeah a pain "

" my good man that's a löwchen"