Whos Whos ?

y'know what I am gonna confuse you 💆🏾‍♀️, so I can sleep peacefully tonight while your mind panics — hehe happy readings

$$$$$

You woke up to find shoto in the middle of a discussion you laying down across his lap as he sat on the floor his hand moving across his lip your eyes moving to the spot that had been bruised and he had blood running down from.

You closed your eyes so you could listen to the conversation unfolding to the best of your ability
" look you already got what you wanted so can you just go —plesse " shotos voice shook your body as he spoke low and to himself

" shoto you know I can't do that I can't leave her here with you "

" why I promise I won't use her i'll send her back to aizawa "

" cut the shit—you won't I know you won't " dabis voice came though

" look why don't we just ask eri if she wants to help " shoto sighed

" she doesn't know her she's not going to want to " dabis voice came through he sounded different than how he sounded around you he sounded like he wasn't faking with the care in his voice . Shotos body heaved as if in pain before he moved a little to position himself in a comfortable way sighing out as he did so " she barely wanted to help dad but he forced her to anyways "

" who's to say y/n even wants the help " your body twitched a little at the mention of your name shoto laughing " thats the funny part— the crazy part actually I know her so well I know she's not going to want to she's going to feel bad like she's using a kid— she's too sweet and soft for her own good "

he laughed a bit more " she'd never agree to anything you just did or even what i'm trying to do — and i love her for it "

" why don't you just wake her up and explain it to her — ask her if she wants the help "

he shook his head

" she — y/n 's not like she used to be — she can't make her own decisions—-she's not the way we were when we were kids "

" how so she seemed fine earlier — unless — well the way she was so submissive I don't remember her like that as kids — she used to fuck you up if you even so much as burned a button on her shirt much less curse her out every few seconds "

"yeah that um that was me — I did that " he chuckled moving again so he wasn't in pain
" harm on my part — she was fine when we were kids and dad kept messing around with her like she was a fucking lab rat in short it pissed me off "

his hand came down to run his thumb over your forehead while he talked to dabi
" he was polluting her mind almost — he messed with her i'm sure of it — I mean maybe not sexually but i'm sure he roughed her up a bit she's never told me anything about it but by the way she started flinching and slowing down her moves when she would fight me I could tell she was getting scared it was like he was beating in her brain how she'd never be on the same level as me —a psyching out the competition thing i guess "