Calm Reunion

I don't want to join you . You tried to express which only angered the men more as you could tell.

" look,  around here we don't like to say things more than twice " said sero who was now letting out puff ringlets for amusement.

" I don't want to join " you said putting emphasis on the word want.

You did not want to take part in this it sounded tricky and dirty and most importantly too grimy for someone like you.

"y/n if I have to repeat myself one more time " he let out a small laugh and positioned his face towards  a hand placed between the two of your faces.

" well let's hope it doesn't come to that " he let out as his hand in front of you suddenly started sparking up embers .

You watched as the tiny explosions lit up his face in the dim lit room . In that 1 minute you had noticed not only his menacing evil smile that could show he was just waiting for you to mess up to allow him to go crazy on you. But also showing his eyes.

His angry dead set eyes that were feasted on you. You picked up on all the annoyance he had. All of It showing clear as day in his eyes . a quiet yet demanding voice cut through the atmosphere that had been placed in the room

" this seems a little much dont you think ?" a smooth voice cut in

bakugous hand went down and he walked to the other side of the room annoyance still written on his face but he walked as if he was ok with the man taking over.

" y/n" you looked over to your left and locked eyes with Deku. He was making his way over to you.

" how are you ? it's been awhile since UA " he said letting out a laugh and pulling up a chair right next to your desk

" i'm ok "

" Y'know you were always one of my favorite people there. "

" really " his voice was so soothing and soft right now that you felt like he was the only one in the room who you could actually talk to .

" yeah you were always so kind and funny I really enjoyed it. It made me feel safe when I was struggling back then " he looked down

" if anyone i'm sure you would know about quirk struggling so, I shouldn't act like I have the worse out of life . Speaking of which how is your quirk going ? Does it still hurt ? "

" it um it hurts sometimes when I overuse it i'd rather not talk about it i've tried to ignore it these past few years ."

You weren't one to talk about your quirk while others were flashy and painless yours caused you pain all the time. You hated it. He put a hand on your back

" I completely understand see that's what i've always liked about you . You not only care about others but yourself as well. You know how to demand something.

When you want to say no you will make sure the other person understands how much you mean it "

you smiled " thank you deku I feel comfortable with you here "