Tell Me What You Want

" I deserve a choice bakugou "

" what you deserve is a nice house with clean clothes and food there is nothing more you have shown you deserve to me "

" so all of you want me to give up my body for you guys "

" you don't have to do anything regarding your body but we do need you to use your words . "

he looked you up and down

" i've heard from deku that you are A great person with your "

his eyes stopped and locked on your lips

" words "

you looked up at him and off to the side

" I don't know what your talking about "

" y/n how don't you remember? it's driving me crazy "

" what is there to remember "

"y/n you messed with half the class in high school I know your not as innocent as your playing at."

you sat shocked , you couldn't remember getting with anyone in the class except for deku.

" you don't remember anyone you got with ?" you shook your head everything around high school was a blur except for a few things

" not even me ?"

you lifted your head and faced him " I-I didn't do anything with you "

he smirked " are you sure because you seemed to remember this house all too well "

" I haven't done anything with anyone "

" Maybe no maybe yes "

" I haven't done anything with anyone I'm still pure I don't know what your talking about "

he looked at you " you probably are I mean no guy ever said specifically they did anything with you they just alluded to it "

you looked at him you two looking at each other in the now silent air created

" bakugou is this why i'm here "

he looked away

" was it you who brought me here ? "

he opened his mouth and closed it you let out a small laugh

" so it wasn't kiri or deku —- it was you "

" don't say it like that they both knew "

" why did you bring me here "

" how many times do I have to say it y/n I need you to get information "

" that's not it I know it's not I know you. Your acting too nice to me. You've changed since I was first picked up to now "