Fake Facades

bump

bump

bump

you groaned as you felt the car moving on unsteady road. You felt a person under you almost as if you were laying on them but when you opened your eyes you weren't only laying on one you were laying on 3.

Your head and upper body was laying across deku his arms cradling your head to keep it from hitting the door. Your middle torso was laying on kirishimas lap him playing with your sweatpants folding and unfolding the piece that hung off of your leg and then bunching it up and starting over.

The bottom half of your leg and feet were placed on denkis legs and you could tell he was having fun with the placement. He was busy taking off your other shoe almost to figure out what size shoe you were.

You knew if anything out of everyone in the whole group you would vote denki the weirdest. You groaned when you felt kirishima yank the shoe back from denki shaking your body

" dude your so weird " he pulled the shoe from his hands and put it back on tying the sneaker laces in a perfect bow.

" If anything you both are weird she's awake now you dummies "

sero said turning around to look at you and turning back towards the front looking out the window from the passenger seat . Deku brushed his thumb against your cheek talking

" what's wrong did those two wake you up "

you felt bad and didn't want to get them in trouble or anger anyone else

" no their fine I just couldn't sleep any longer "

" y'know y/n I don't even know why you try to lie to me I can always figure it out "

he said before turning to kirishima and denki

" guys you woke her up I told you if you were gonna sit in the back denki not to be weird. How'd you manage to do it but without doing it ."

denki blushed and looked away

" really denki her shoe . Seriously looking at the shoe size and everything your such a creep "

you held your ears as deku was going back in forth hammering into denki. Bakugou looked in the rear view mirror talking to deku

" your no help stupid deku "

"what what am I doing kaachan ? "

" sometimes I can't tell if your smart or if your just really stupid you dated her right ?"

deku was confused " yeah and why are you whispering ?"

" I really doubt you even tried to get to know her " he said under his breath " her ears deku , y/n's ears "

deku looked down at you to see your ears were bleeding " god I hate this "