A Tease For Personal Files

the next day you made your way downstairs dressed in the clothes they had given you actually dressing up for the first time since you'd been there

" hey guys" you said as you made your way to the kitchen

" hey y/n "

" sup "

" hm " and then dekus grunt was heard across the room as you pulled out a bag of cereal and milk and made yourself a bowl as you sat at the bar top in the kitchen

" so what was up with you yesterday " deku spoke as he moved into the kitchen pouring himself a glass of water " yknow since you stepped on my foot and never apologized "

you sighed " i'm sorry deku I was -I just— that shinso guy was not a nice person he was all in my head and It wasn't good for me "

he closed the fridge after getting ice and laid his upper body on the same bar top reaching himself across as you spoke " whatever I forgive you just don't do anything stupid like that again I could've died "

you reached over and hit him on his shoulder " aw shut up "

" I swear I could've I was so close  " he says as he grabs your wrist in a hold dropping them you finishing up your cereal and him waking to the living room as bakugou comes in deku whispering a quick " nope not with him in the same room i'll die "

you smiled and moved to wash your bowl as bakugou moved to open the fridge door but noticing he couldn't get past unless you moved since you were blocking the door and the space around it " y/n move right quick I need to get something from the fridge "

" oh i'm sorry " you moved up still washing your bowl and letting him pass by as he grabbed a jug of juice from the fridge standing to drink from it as you decided to mess with him a bit going back to your earlier position in front of the fridge that now entrapped him in the space that was to the left of you with no way out only this time you laid down on the edge of the sink while washing the dishes ensuring there was no exit. He sat the juice back in the fridge as he closed it and looked at his now closed off exit sighing a bit you could tell he was just gonna wait for you to finish with the spoon you were now washing but you weren't gonna let that happen you moved on to the other dishes in the sink to prolong your stance.

he groaned as you added more soap to the sponge to wash another dish " uh y/n I gotta get back out "

" oh you can't "

" no your blocking it "

you looked puzzled " what — bakugou how there's obvious space that I left from earlier " you could sense his uneasiness " just yknow squeeze past "

" I just dont wan-"

" fine " you moved up a bit as you finished the dishes wringing your hands out " see look i'm done " you waved them in his face

you stood in front of him as he looked down at you confused " now you can move pass all you want "