Can You Listen ?

" talk to you what — what do you mean "

your eyes blinked you needed to shutup " nothing just never mind " you swung your legs off the bed
" just go back to sleep i'll get changed and take a shower i'm sorry to make your bed all nasty and sticky "

his eyes creased " it's fine — I mean it's fucking nasty but it's fine " he reached out to grab your hand you pulling away causing his body to slack
' you were gonna do it again '

" y/n —hey —hey don't do this again what's wrong just talk to me —tell me"

he paused at your lack of response " please i'm here now y/n please someone's here now "

you walked to the bathroom him following " y/n come on I know stuff now I can- "

" you don't fucking know anything "

" what — I do I can keep you safe now I can —"

" you can what — what can you do ? in the end he's always gonna be here in my life in my head in my — my fucking brain you can't get rid of that— do you think that all of his memories anything everything he caused in my brain will just disappear even if he's dead "

" but I cou-"

" just stop — just stop just stop just stop " you screamed beating it into your head " I have to get it into my sick fucking head that I wont ever get away from him "

you paused your hands falling whispering " I—I don't wanna get away from him " you spoke softly

" In the end i'll always love him because I know him better than anyone I'm the one he promised he'd change for I know this isn't him it's just like in the — in my dream — my mind — he loves me and he has to put on this fake face in front of others to fool them it's his dads fault he's like this not mine I have to understand he's carrying a burden too not just me — I have to remember I love him just as much as he loves me "

" l-love-love him " bakugou stepped back a bit " love him you — you still love him "

" w-why would you think any differently" you questioned you'd never said anything to make him think you didn't

his hands dropping from in front of him where he was gonna reach out and comfort you in a hug his face going through several different emotions " you love him "

his face stopped as if playing slots after all the emotions passed he only came to one " YOU STILL FUCKING LOVE HIM "

anger

" AFTER ALL OF THAT YOU STILL LOVE HIM "

and he wasn't gonna stop

" LOOK HERE FUCKING SHITTY ASS WOMAN I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK WAS IN YOUR DREAM OR YOUR HEAD OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANNA CALL IT BUT — "