Cheaters With Brothers

so I actually may post more today bc I found myself in a good writing mood 😭, and I keep writing chapters so idk may or may not post them

$$$$$

" that makes no sense we're not doing that "

you took a deep breath speaking " it's a wide open space with plenty of hiding spots — blind spots —the only way this is gonna work is if we spilt up we're gonna have to either go in sets or everyones on their own —if we go in a big group we risk dying "

" so what would you like to do "

" I say we split now and try to stay hidden as long as we can bakugou had a silencer if I can remember correctly "

"yeah there's like 2 more in my snipe bag  "

" get em out "

" I would say give one to sero and one to kirishima seros more relaxed so his shooting wouldn't alert others it's quick and fast no one would go with him so he'd be his own lookout "

you sighed " kirishima is more rampage so he would get through places quicker meaning we just have to clean up after him doing a quick sweep and making sure we got everyone in the room so when you leave you can just run straight out without the risk of surprises denki would accompany him so that his beautiful personality will keep him rooted and as a reminder not to fly too far off the handle "

you turned thinking about how you were going to position yourself you wanted to work alone that would make this easier" i'll -"

" your with me " bakugous voice held no space for argument there was no time for this right now he was just annoying you " fine bakugous with me he'll cover me making sure I can sho-"

" your not picking up a weapon "

" and why's that "

" because "

" I don't need you I can do this on my own you know of my past life just like you wanted to know so badly which means i'm experienced I'm just allowing you to accompany me since you won't stop if I say no "

" you don't pick one up unless you have to you hear me I cover you the whole way unless you have to do something "

you sighed "moving on—deku your a prize I need you to stay low and behind us we need to use you to get to the door your the only one here who could possibly get us in without the risk of the alarm going off .

We get you close enough to the door in order for you to get the passcode off of the guy who operates the door and then bakugou kills him as soon as you give a signal that you know the password we'll go from there when we'll meet up and discuss again "

" the order of the groups ? who's going in what direction "

" let's form a line the first group kirishima and denks you-"