A Casual Acquaintance

His steps quickened and he appeared just in front of you

His steps quickened and he appeared just in front of you. His tantalizing breath radiated off of his tounge as he got on his knees in front of you who was sitting faced forward in a desk.

You were scared you weren't sure how this had even gotten this far you hadn't done anything. You and mina weren't the closest but, you never talked about her. You looked from the guy in front of you around the room .

Scattered all around were guys .

only guys.

You were in fear all of them who just sat still staring at you all the attention was on you and you hated it.

To the right side of you was a man sitting with his legs crossed thoroughly intrigued at the site in front of him green hair falling around his face. From the dark you could only make out so many features but, he seemed to be the least of your problems right now as you turned your head to look next to him to see two guys sitting next to each other looking back at you.

One with black hair who looked like he was smoking you weren't completely sure but you could see the smoke drawing out from between his two fingers and could suspect that's what it was. He puffed out a cloud in your direction grunting confirming your suspicion.

The man next to him had glowing yellow hair with a black stripe in it staring at you with an electrifying look In his eyes smirking at you when he noticed you were staring.

Both guys scared you off of initial reaction to your staring and you were left sitting still. Before you could even look over to your left side you felt a dominate energy overpower you.

Feeling like it was already angry at you for something you hadn't done. You were too scared to turn around and could feel the eyes boring into the side of your head.

Eventually you worked up the courage to turn your head a little and were met with growing scarlet eyes surprised you had even turned around to look at him .Which caused you to want to turn and study him more you turned your head to the left all the way looking at him.

He wore a deep scowl on his face with almost tan hair you couldn't tell because of the lack of light on his side of the room. From the way he was leaning against the table you could tell he would tower over you.

He gave off this aura you could only pick up on as dominance . You were beginning to think that from his hardcore presence and lack of people around him that he could've been the boss of this operation but, then why was this person in front of you ?

his scowl deepened even more than you thought possible You watched as he sat up and stood against the wall and threw his head back adam's apple visibly shown and pointed his finger out at you

" oi the thots staring at me" he grumbled out

You were a little confused with his language

' Thot ?'

You sat confused as it rang through your mind . The guy in front of you gripped your cheeks and brung your face back to him

" No don't stare at him look at me please " he said and smiled showing a smile you felt was oddly familiar

" Y'know we know you y/n " he said anytime he said your name a chill ran through your body and caused you to visibly shake from the fear.

" Which is kinda of making me mad about you bullying my girlfriend "

you sat up straight

' girlfriend '

You thought but the only one who's dating mina right now is

" K-ki-kiri ?" you let out breathy hoping you weren't correct.

This wasn't something he would do he wouldn't kidnap you from your home and bring you back to your old school he wouldn't he was too ... nice .

Your hopes were soon crushed when he answered you grin wide as ever

" hi y/n "