A Gang Ritual

" Everyone has their own story ours just has a few more chapters than normal. In the group that's here with you now there is

Bakugou Katsuki

Kirishima Ejiro

Hanta Sero

Midoriya Izuku

and me Kaminari Denki

You don't need to know anyone else right now for they are not important . Each of us is different and has our own wants,needs,personality and ways of handling our business.

Bakugou Katsuki is the most dangerous man you yourself can come across. He is a certified hit man Bakugou will kill anything for money. Items and belongs do not matter to him .

People do not matter to him . Out in the real world, Bakugou is an ex known hero. No one knows what happened to him but he left the hero world they say being a hero is much more grimy than anyone can possibly think.

They say it gets to some people more than others I guess he just so happened to be 'people'. Bakugou Katsuki is not to be messed with don't take him lightly he may seem like just an angry person but that's what makes him so scary"

you watched as he sat scared himself letting the words roll off his tongue

" you never know when he may snap and when he does it's not pretty "

you felt a shake run through your body even Denki's descriptions were scary. You could only imagine how scary Bakugou could be if Denki was scared of explaining his character to you.

"Kirishima Ejiro is someone you know right?

" yes "

" I'm guessing you know him as sweet innocent shark boy correct "

"yes"

" cool take a moment and erase all that from your mind but not too long though my fingers still trigger happy "

You sat thinking of Kiri and how he came off so sweet when you two were in school. He always had a pencil ready for you when you asked, always there to be your partner when you didn't have one Kirishima was an angel in your eyes he had helped you through a lot.

" Not him" you mumbled

" Hm speak up y/n "

" Please skip him "

" Don't beg I hate begging " he took the gun out and tapped it twice on your desk

" Demand what you want y/n "

" I said Skip him "

" Ouuu I like that show that side more " he walked back to the side of your face

" Maybe then I'll actually accept your kiss " he went back to his seat