Fear

You sat in shock and looked at him that can't be kiri he would never do this to me we were close. We were friends .

We are friends you thought as you shifted visibly uncomfortable.

" What's wrong ?" he said trying to poke you for answers since you had been moving .

You ignored him and your body kept moving on instinct he groaned and moved back pushing off the desk in front of you

" I hate when they move during interrogation guys "

"It's just something you get used to " the yellow haired one called back

" I know it's annoying right " he turned to the tanned hair man and whined

" Bakugou did I pass I don't wanna do this anymore she's not breaking and this isn't what I'm best at it's making me uncomfortable "

He growled " No" he still sat in the back making eye contact at you .

" Please just take over "

" Fine weird hair but that means you don't pass "

You watched as you saw Kiri go through the motions in his head and finally decide.

" i-i'm fine with that she's my friend man " he walked over and switched places with Bakugou letting out a

" sorry y/n he's better than me at this thing I mean he's not nicer but he's better " you were so confused.

You didn't understand what was going on ? and how mina tied to it ?

Kiri just said he was upset with you and now he's saying you two were friends you were stuck in your thoughts until a wave of carmel filled your nose .

" y/n "

you heard as you looked in front of you to see bakugou in kiris place with him sitting a few steps away from you on the teachers desk in the classroom.

you gulped.

" you don't know what's going on do you ?"

his deep voice questioned and you sat there staring at him still trying to figure out how to swallow your spit you felt like you had forgotten

*slam *

" look I'm gonna need some real words" he said slapping his hand on the desk you were sitting at

" I'm not with the shaking heads, staring and this little anxious thing you got going on . So either tighten it up and get it straight or I'm going to figure out a way to do it myself .

" y-yes " you let out quietly

he scoffed " I didn't say I'm fine with you talking low I said I wanted to hear you talking . "

" Yes, I understand " you let out honestly scared of him .

Bakugou has always been a person everyone knew was quick to anger but what was scaring you the most was how he was acting so calm yet his voice was still lined with dominance and all the anger he would have if he screamed .

" Like I said earlier you don't know what's happening do you ?"

" No "

" then let let me explain "

" WAIT baku you didn't Introduce who we are yet " he growled

" she already knows you there's nothing more to introduce "

Denki looked at you and winked

" no you know what I mean what we do with all our little lady 'helpers ' introduce ourselves ' " he threw up in hand quotations

Bakugou smirked

" y'know I'm always down for a show "

" Finally some real entertainment because what Kiri did was boring" sero said still puffing from his cig . 

Hey, I told you guys I'm not good at that interrogation stuff " he said puffing out his cheeks .

You were so confused these guys are the same ones who just sat staring at you evilly and now they were arguing in front of your eyes like you were all best buds.

" Are you guys friends ? " you questioned looking around.

" you ask too many questions," Bakugou said looking down on your sitting form. 

He was walking towards you until you heard a loud

*slam *

echo throughout the building

" ah there he is " Bakugou said walking towards the door

" I guess we can't do the usual introduction my business calls Denki stay here and tie up some of the lose ends "

he gripped the door handle

" Tell her why she's here "

and everyone except for you and Denki left the room. It was quiet for a minute before he finally got up from his seat and walked over to you

" you were always so pretty when we were in school y/n "

You knew tonight was going to be a long night. Denki flirted with any living thing alive and with the position you were in now you were scared of what he may do if you didn't follow his lead.