Hes Here

OMG I WAS SO LATE TO UPDATE MY BAD 🧍🏾‍♀️
;-;-;-;-;-;

you woke up to a knock on your door and moved over groggily to answer it .

Opening it you saw bakugou standing there a weird expression on his face " no "

" y/n wait he stuck his foot in as you were closing the door

" I- I was wrong earlier I went about it the wrong way just please let me try again"

" your just gonna question me "

" and I can't confirm or deny that but that's what's important to me right now and i'm not sure what i'm feeling but I do know when somethings important to me I have to get it help or fix it at that moment or else I—"

you opened the door and walked over to your bed again crawling in " just go ahead and start the new interrogation don't make this longer than it needs to be"

he walked over to sit on the lower half of your bed facing you " who were you talking about last night "

" I talked about a lot of people kirishima , the guy he killed , d-"

" in the van "

" no one you would know "

" and how wouldn't I — I do know a lot of people here in japan"

" even if you did know him you would have kept your distance he's not someone you would get along with"

" ok then can you tell me what type of people he does get along with "

" what do you mean "

" his friends his f-"

" I don't know " he sighed

" ok then what did you mean when you said deku and him were the same yesterday ? "

" I don't know what you mean "

" yes you do you even said they could be best friends what did you mean "

" I don't think you know what your talking about " he groaned

" look y/n I cant do this "

" then why are you trying "

" because — "

" because your nosy and you don't care you just wanna harm people I saw that yesterday clear as day"

" I don't want to harm anyo-"

" then explain what that building was huh that boom"