Back to Friends

" y/n we can't just lay here eventually we have to get up "

he sighed " the missions not gonna go anywhere we might as well just get it over with " your body moved to stand and you pulled the cover off of you bakugou following walking to his closet looking for something to wear

"i'm gonna go to my room to get ready is that ok " you mumbled causing him to scoff

" why the hell are you asking me "

" wouldn't you want to know where I am "

" y/n i'm not your fucking master your not my slave — although I kinda did take you from your own life but um y'know what just go "

you moved to walk out of the room but bakugou grabbed your arm " bakugou you just said I could leave "

" yeah but before we go on the mission I just " his arms wrapped around your waist tightly holding you close " you'll come back to me right " he questioned his eyes searching yours

" you'll come back right even if we get there and things go south you won't leave me right "

you hugged him back " bakugou after everything we've been through am I just suppose to run into your arms "

you sighed " I mean you fucking beat me up on my first week here , you've yelled at me , i'm just i'm just saying am I just suppose to forget all those thi-"

" yes "

" and why "

" i've already told you i'm getting tired of repeating myself for your stupid ass " he hugged you tighter

" just say you'll come back to me please i'm honestly—-"

he cut himself off " as much as I hate to admit it i'm scared to lose you again I mean I've never gotten my chance to be with you to make you happy and now that I have it I never wanna be apart from you I want to make you happy no matter if my pride dies or what I hate sending you into this mission knowing there's a chance you won't come back to me that's why I need to make sure that you will . "

you sighed hugging him tighter " I think I l-love you"

his breathing paused and his body dropped his arms losing their strength and his eyes going wide" I can't say for sure but the way you make me feel i've never felt it before I'm confused really and I don't want to mess it up and just be stup-"

" it's fine " his voice cut through all your thoughts " no matter what you say it's fine — the fact that your just thinking about it makes me feel — it makes me feel happy "

the two of you smiled him kissing you shortly and pushing you off sending a small pat to your butt on the way out .

" go get dressed shitty woman we have a hot kettle to bring to someone " you laughed and exited his room walking to your own .